4- 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀

^Song for dance above^

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"Now, I am beyond proud to announce the reason you have gathered here today" Aurelia declared, captivating the attention of everyone in the room. She may be a harsh mother, but she definitely knew how to engage an audience.

"My son has been working extremely hard these past few months" Aurelia continued, turning her attention to Enzo next to her then turning back to the crowd.

"Now, I'll pass you over to Enzo Maldonado, my son" Aurelia announced, passing the microphone to Enzo whilst the whole room clapped vigorously.

Natalia clapped meekly, her interest in this party at an all time low, but she made an effort for Enzo. Glancing at her sister, Estela elbowed her in the arm, widening her eyes as she clapped her hands near Natalia's face. Rolling her eyes, Natalia clapped louder, giving Estela a look saying 'you happy now'.

"Oh, wow, this is a moment I never thought I'd get" Enzo spoke, laughing weakly as he held the microphone.

"Mama's definitely given him lessons on being graciously up your own arse" Estela whispered to her sister, making Natalia let out a slight snort, covering her mouth as people began looking their way.

"I am incredibly proud to be able to work with my mama the past couple long years, can we give Aurelia a round of applause?" Enzo declared, facing his mother who was batting away the attention. Aurelia loved it really, but this was all an act to increase her reputation.

Imagine if my job got out, she wouldn't survive, Natalia thought, chuckling to herself as she clapped.

"As I was saying, over the past few years I have been working with Maldonado tech, and I am proud to announce-" Enzo started, turning round to point to the stand behind him, covered with curtains.

"The future of communication" Enzo announced, claps and 'ooo's' erupting all around the room.

Enzo was always one for attention, but it turns out his girlfriend was as well. Natalia obviously already knew this, but it still continued to boil her blood. Right in front of the stage was Eliana Mercado, bragging to all the celebrities about her up and coming technology boyfriend.

"Don't, Talia- just clap" Estela told her, a fake smile on her face as she clapped, forcing Natalia to put on her gracious I-might-kill-someone-face.

"This chip connects to the nerves of the brain and transmits messages through this thing" Enzo spoke, holding the earphone like device in his hand.

"People may refer to it as mind reading, but this does much more than that" Enzo spoke, plastering a smile on his face.

"It can decrypt the deep feelings hidden inside people's brains"

Fuck. Fuck no, please tell me I'm dreaming, Natalia thought, taking a big gulp of her drink. The aftertaste was as potent as before, which meant she wasn't dreaming at all.

Natalia had stolen the chip from behind the stage that she gave Elias, and she could only guess that he did the exact same thing. Great minds think alike, they say.