2- 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮 (𝗥𝗲𝗱)

Natalia decided to spend the rest of the day taking her anger out on a punching bag. Sometimes, she even imagined Elias' face on it, egging her on as she landed even harder hits.

Natalia felt horrible, the worst she'd ever felt about anything in her life- and it wasn't a good feeling.

It felt like the air had been knocked out of her lungs every time she looked at her siblings, at her mother; but especially at Amara.

Natalia and Amara had built a special bond, almost sister like, and she had to kill her brother.

No matter how she felt about Elias, she always thought about how she felt about Enzo and Estela; she didn't know what she'd do without them. So, to take away that bond from Amara was something she couldn't bare- something that made her feel sick to her stomach.

In a rage of sudden anger, Natalia punched the bag so hard it flew off of the hinges, landing on the floor with a bang.

Sinking to the floor, she knelt there, wiping the beads of sweat from her forehead as she held her head in her hands.

That burst of strength wasn't out of anger- it was out of disappointment. Natalia was disappointed in herself for becoming the monster she swore to never be; but everyone was a liar in the end.

As she got up, Natalia picked up the punching bag and threw it across the room, grabbing another one from the rack.

Grabbing a stool, she stood on it and attached the new punching bag, but was cut off from her thoughts as she heard footsteps approaching from behind.

"Too strong for your own good, are you?" Elias mocked, leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face. Without even having to turn around, Natalia knew that smirk was on his face, she could almost hear it.

"What do you want, Romero?" Natalia spat, redoing the bandages on her hand with more aggression than she intended. She blamed Elias for that.

"Just came to see the show" Elias nonchalantly spoke, walking in like he owned the place. As she thought that, Natalia had to remind herself that he, in fact, did own the place.

"Oh, goodie" Natalia sarcastically spoke and, as Elias approached her, she saw his gaze flicker down to her cleavage, now on show due to her sports bra.

"You know, I'm glad I've got tits, the last thing I need is people making eye contact with me" Natalia smirked, making Elias now look her in the eyes, a stone cold look on his face.

"Don't flatter yourself, I've seen much better" Elias told her, walking further towards her with a smirk on his face.

"Really? Your own don't count, by the way" Natalia told him, an innocent smile on her face as she walked away, bending down to pick up her water bottle.

As she was about to get up again, a harsh arm wrapped around her waist, keeping her bent over.

"If I didn't hate your guts, I'd bend you over this table and fuck you so hard you'd forget how to breathe, mi amore (my love)" Elias whispered into her ear, his breath on her neck sending goosebumps down her spine.

"I don't think so" Natalia spat, trying to ignore the fact that part of her was turned on by his words. It's not her fault she hasn't been laid in god knows how long.

Grabbing his hand, she removed it from around her waist and stood up straight, accidentally rubbing her arse on his crotch.

As she turned to face him, a look of anger crossed his face, making him grab her arms and slam her against the wall.