25- 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗚𝗼

"If we're still playing, we're playing fairly" Natalia stated, composing herself as she stood up straight, rubbing her ass on Elias' crotch. But definitely not on accident this time.

"Can't fight my temptations, amore?" Elias asked, leaning towards Natalia as his hands leant on the table either side of her, trapping her.

"Maybe not" Natalia spoke, almost a whisper as she closed the gap between their lips, only inches apart.

"But I can fight you."

With ease, Natalia grabbed Elias' arm, twisting it and putting it behind his back. Using her leg, she hit her heel on the back of his knee, almost falling if not for the table in front of them. Natalia just stood behind him, smirking as she brought her lips to his ear.

"Understood?" Natalia spoke, a flirtatious tone prominent in her voice.

"Loud and clear, mi amore" Elias spoke, voice seeming tense as he chuckled to himself slightly.

Natalia released Elias from her grip, a smirk on her face. Elias faced her, a grin on his face as he searched Natalia's body, picturing the image of her bare breasts and her glistening thighs as he pounded into her-

"Move over, love- you're in my way" Natalia told him, raising her eyebrows as, by his expression, she knew exactly what he was thinking of.

Elias moved, struggling slightly as his bulge was growing by the second. He was getting turned on even when he tore his eyes away from her, desperate to relieve the feelings he was experiencing.

Left with an easy shot, Natalia smoothly pocketed the ball, turning to Elias as she ran her tongue over her bottom lip.

"Looks like you're stripping for me, darling" Natalia seductively spoke, smirking as she ran her hand over Elias' chest before ripping his shirt off, revealing his ripped chest, decorated with mysterious ink.

"Eager are we, amore?" Elias teased and Natalia rolled her eyes, walking to where the ball had landed and leaning over, sticking her ass out even more as Elias couldn't tear his gaze away.

"I think the only person eager is the one in your boxers."

Straightening up, Elias noticed his breathing becoming uneven. He had never been controlled so much by one woman, he truly needed to sort himself out. In more ways than one.

Natalia had pocketed the second ball, a smirk on her face as she knew Elias would have no choice but to remove his slacks next. Meaning she had all the control, as well as, of course, winning the game.

"Nearly missed there, lucky shot" Elias muttered but Natalia didn't argue, a huge grin appearing on her face as she nodded her head forwards, gesturing for Elias to hurry up and remove his trousers.

Huffing, Elias undid his flyer, allowing the fabric to fall to the floor and leaving him in nothing but his boxers. Natalia's jaw practically hung agape, shocked at the sight of his enormous bulge. She remembered him being big, but not that big.

"My eyes are up here, amore" Elias teased and Natalia immediately cleared her throat, turning back to the table as her heart rate increased, her breaths becoming heavy and laboured.

Natalia's confidence seemed to have simmered down, the idea of what would happen at the end of this game eating at her from the inside. The nervous adrenaline running through her veins being her most prominent feeling, breathing shakily.

Whilst she was just about to hit the ball, she felt a harsh pain rush to her ass as Elias spanked her. Hard. Slowly he began massaging her ass, his callous hands roughly searching her soft skin as the shot missed by just millimetres.