15- 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀

"Elias, I-" Natalia started, walking up to Elias but he just walked past her, completely uninterested in anything she had to say.

"I'm busy" Elias muttered, Azaiah walking beside him with a deathly glare. He knew he couldn't trust Natalia, yet Elias had trusted her ever so slightly and ended up having 8 stitches and an operation on his shoulder.

"For fucks sake, it will take 5-" Natalia began, annoyed that the one time she was willing to apologise Elias wouldn't even listen to her for a second.

"I've got two fucking Mafia's on my ass, I don't have five fucking minutes- definitely not for you" Elias spat as Azaiah lightly grabbed his arm, gesturing for him to leave the situation.

"Come on mate, she's not worth it" Azaiah spoke, still sending daggers Natalia's way as Elias stormed away.

The past few days have been incredibly stressful for him. From being stuck in hospital having Ines perform surgery on him to having to deal with two of the biggest Mafia's forming an alliance against the Italian Mafia.

"Five minutes, five fucking minutes" Natalia muttered, closing her eyes and looking up to the ceiling.

Exhaustion and guilt had been consuming her the past couple of days, she didn't know what came over her- actually, she couldn't even remember what came over her at all. All she knew was that Elias had been stabbed in the shoulder with her knife and she'd punched Amara in the face pretty hard.

The first thing she did was find Amara and apologise, which was easy enough. Amara was a very forgiving person, especially since she had bargained with Natalia that they all go on a night out, as well as a couple of grand in her bank account.

"He'll get over it eventually" Enzo spoke, walking up besides Natalia with his arms crossed.

"No, no I don't think he will" Natalia told him, knowing that Elias was the opposite of his sister; unforgiving.

"Has she said anything yet?" Natalia asked and Enzo shook his head.

"No, her lips are sealed shut" Enzo answered. Estela had yet to tell them why she wanted to keep Leonardo safe, no matter how much Enzo had sweet talked her.

"Why? I just don't get it" Natalia said, all of the scenarios she had come up with in her head seeming impossible.

"I don't know, might be a 'bigger picture' type of thing" Enzo replied, shrugging as he spoke. He was just as baffled as Natalia at her protective instincts over this man.

"Enzy, ready for our shopping trip?" Eliana squealed, coming out of the room in enormous heels and an extravagant dress. Natalia could swore she recognised-

"Are those my sunglasses?" Natalia asked, knowing for a fact that they were; she loved them too much not to recognise them.

"No, they're mine- that's a very serious accusation" Eliana spoke, gasping at the comment and feigning shock.

"I think I can recognise my own belongings" Natalia said, raising an eyebrow as Eliana struggled to come up with a response.

"Don't worry, I don't want them back- I don't want to catch the 'gold digger' disease" Natalia told her, flashing a deadly sweet smile as she turned to hug Enzo.

"Really, Nat?" Enzo spoke, rolling his eyes as he hugged Natalia back. It wasn't often that Natalia gave out hugs, but lately she'd needed one.

"Do you mind picking me some up? They're the mirrored ones with slim temples-" Natalia started, stopping once she looked at Eliana who was staring at her like she'd killed her puppy.