9- 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝘀 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽

"Look, he last used his passport from Russia to Singapore. I can only assume that's where the fucking pricks run their sex trafficking company" Natalia told Elias, frantically typing onto the computer in front of her. This was partly due to the anger that coursed through her at the mention of their vile actions- she couldn't wait to get her hands around their throats.

"No traces of coming to America?" Elias asked, pacing round the room as Natalia sat cross legged on the bed.

"No, he must of come here in secret- I'm guessing he doesn't want anyone to know" Natalia spoke, tapping on the computer before reaching a blocked firewall.

"Fucks sake" Natalia muttered, trying all the tricks she could think of but it still wasn't working.

"What is it?" Elias asked, walking over and sitting next to Natalia.

"It's blocked. Someone must not want us to find this out- they're hiding something" Natalia said, trying one last time but it still didn't work. Annoyed, she sighed and leaned back, covering her face in her hands.

"When did you learn how to do this?" Elias asked, still confused at what Natalia had just done.

"Enzo taught me. It's not MIT worthy but it does pay off sometimes, got to have some tricks up my sleeve" Natalia told him, removing her hands from her face and looking at Elias.

"Do you think he'll be able to get through this?" Elias asked, getting up and looking out the window again, now on high alert. Looking over his shoulder had become second nature, he never wanted to be caught off guard.

"I don't see why not, I assume this will be a piece of cake for him" Natalia spoke, getting up and walking over to Elias, holding her hand out.

"What do you want now?" Elias spat, shoulders tense and jaw clenched.

"Pass me your phone, I need to ring Enzo" Natalia told him, tucking her fingers into her palm to gesture for him to hurry up. Reluctantly, Elias reached into his pocket and passed Natalia his phone.

"Seriously, Romero?" Natalia scoffed, scrolling through his contacts to see multiple stripper and prostitutes on speed dial. What did she expect?

"What?" Elias sneered, obviously in a bad mood. Rolling her eyes, Natalia walked to the other side of the room, dialling Enzo's number and holding the phone to her ear.

"Who is this?" Enzo spoke into the phone. "It's Natalia, I need a favour" Natalia told him, walking over to sit in front of the laptop again.

"What is it this time? It's fucking midnight" Enzo sighed, yawning slightly.

In the background, Natalia could hear Eliana telling Enzo to get back into bed, but he thankfully cut her off before she said something not meant for Natalia's ears.

"I need you to decrypt this server, I have a feeling it could have important information on there" Natalia told him, typing away at the computer.

"Alright, send it to me and I'll get it done" Enzo told her, not in the mood for more work but he knew he had to help his sister.

"All done. Thank you, Enzo- it means a lot" Natalia told him, sending the server to Enzo's secured laptop.

Enzo had one for work and one for the Mafia when they needed help. That one was more secure and practically untraceable, making sure no one would find anything on it.

"Anything for you, sis" Enzo told her, but before he could end the call Natalia spoke again.

"Do you mind only showing Amara and Azaiah?" Natalia asked, catching Elias' attention as he walked over to her, a fierce look on his face.