20- 𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀

"For fucks sake, can't I have a minute of fucking peace" Natalia muttered, annoyed at the interruption of her supposed self care day- if that involves doing literally nothing.

"Who is it?" Natalia yelled, walking towards the door dressed in only a towel. However, before she reached the door, someone already barged in, seemingly not needing an invitation.

"I'm crashing here" Elias told her, walking past without even sparing her a glance.

"Excuse me, I don't think so-" Natalia scoffed but Elias cut her off as he made himself comfy on her bed.

"This is my house, amore- I politely couldn't give a fuck what you think" Elias spoke whilst Natalia still stood there, wide eyed.

"Right, what the fuck has got your panties in a twist?" Natalia asked. She could sense that hostile energy from anywhere.

"It doesn't matter-" Elias began but Natalia cut him off, not intending to let him stay here at all- but she at least needed to know what she had missed.

"You're not staying here until you tell me" Natalia told him and he remained silent. "I can start counting down if you want-"

"Fine, fucking fine" Elias sighed, sprawled across Natalia's bed as he ran his hand through his hair frustratedly.

"Amara is set on joining us and practically getting herself killed. I'm walking on eggshells around Xavier to make sure he doesn't find out about the plans his own son is making behind his back" Elias explained, stopping himself as he began to emptily laugh.

"Oh, and Azaiah's got a fucking screamer of a girl in the room right next to mine" Elias told her and Natalia was trying not to laugh at the last statement.

"You know, it's probably payback" Natalia told him, walking over to her wardrobe and picking out a casual outfit.

"What do you mean?" Elias asked, only noticing what Natalia was wearing after his much needed rant.

"Out of hundreds of girls, there's got to be one who screamed the fucking house down" Natalia chuckled but Elias' expression was unreadable.

"You really think I've fucked that many girls?" Elias asked whilst Natalia continued to laugh quietly to herself.

"You admitted it yourself in the hotel, I wouldn't put it past you, to be honest" Natalia spoke, picking out a white silk shirt and shorts set.

"You think I'm that much of a man whore?" Elias asked, sitting upright with his hands resting on his torso.

"Not my choice of words, but you get the point" Natalia told him, walking into the bathroom with her outfit in hand.

"Where are you going?" Elias asked as Natalia carried on walking.

"I'm not letting you perv on me again, I'm getting changed as far away from you as possible."

"Wow, amore- you're really gonna tease me like that?" Elias asked and Natalia just rolled her eyes as she locked the door behind her.

"Tease you? Please, I'm keeping all the dignity I have left" Natalia told him and she heard a low chuckle emit from his mouth, the sound reverberating through her entire body.

"What is this shit you're watching?" Elias asked from the bedroom, confusion and slight disgust laced in his tone.

"Are you having a fucking laugh?" Natalia gasped, wide eyed as she continued to get undressed.

"Amore, when have I ever fucking laughed?" Elias asked. Natalia knew he was right.

"Honestly, how have you never seen this before?" Natalia asked, buttoning up her silk shirt as slowly as possible.