38- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽

"Elias, what are you-" Natalia started but was cut off as Elias threw her over his shoulder, carrying her as they got out of the limousine.

"Figured I'd save those pretty legs the walk, amore" Elias told her, a smirk on his face as Natalia continued to struggle whilst laughing.

"Won't people see us?" Natalia spoke, and only then realised that they had never talked about going public before. It never really crossed their minds.

Natalia felt less awkward as she noticed Elias went through the side entrance to the mansion, meaning she wasn't the only one who had that thought.

As they entered, they heard distant footsteps, the sound becoming more distinct as they came closer.

Elias immediately clamped his hand over Natalia's mouth, pulling her body closer to his as he guided her around the corner- out of sight.

"Figured if anyone does see us, this isn't the best sight" Elias whispered in her ear, and Natalia couldn't argue.

Messy hair and skin glistening with perspiration- it wouldn't be hard for people to make their own assumptions.

The footsteps came closer until they were only metres away, but they couldn't see Natalia and Elias- and it was definitely a god thing when they both realised who it was.

Azaiah Martinez, roaming the halls with a glass of whiskey in his hand, a stoic look on his face.

"That bastard is going to pay for leaving me with that prick" Azaiah muttered to himself, taking a swig of his drink.

Natalia furrowed her brows, turning around to look at Elias who just looked elsewhere, playing with his collar. Natalia just rolled her eyes at him before hearing the footsteps grow more distant.

"Follow me" Natalia whispered to him and Elias didn't have a chance to reply before Natalia sped off, holding his hand in hers as she dragged him along.

Elias just had to follow her, otherwise Azaiah would certainly catch them together.

Soon enough, they reached Elias' room- and they hadn't got a clue how they managed to do that.

"Now, Mr. Romero" Natalia spoke, opening the door with her gaze still locked on Elias.

"Come join me?"

Natalia walked through, turning her back to face Elias as she slipped out of her dress. Elias had to swallow a lump in his throat, the fact she hadn't been wearing a bra the entire night making the bulge in Elias' boxers grow almost immediately.

She looked over her shoulder, looking him up and down before biting her lip, smirking.

"I'm sure I can fix that for you, love" Natalia told him, still stopping him from getting a frontal view of her naked body.

Elias was afraid that, if he did, his boxers would practically break at the seams- and he never imagined he'd be saying that.

The sound of the water running snapped Elias out of his trance, entering his room and locking the door behind him. Natalia's dress still laid on the floor, and he looked up to see the bathroom door was slightly ajar.

Natalia Maldonado was stood in it, the cool water trickling down her skin as she threw her head back, allowing the water to run down her chest.

All Elias knew in that moment is that no woman had ever made him feel this way. And no woman would ever compare to it again.

Natalia heard the sound of cool metal hitting the floor and, seconds later, she felt a hand on her shoulder, the other wandering towards her waist.

"Do what you please with me, amore" Elias whispered in her ear, a huskiness in his voice that sent shivers down Natalia's spine.