24- 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰

"Mr. Lombardi, sorry to keep you waiting" Natalia spoke, waltzing into the private meeting room with Elias and his consigliere.

"Not at all, Miss. Maldonado, but please- call me Nate" He spoke, an infectious smile on his face that made Natalia wonder how his facial muscles were even working.

Natalia sat opposite Elias, whilst Nate occupied the top seat at the table, documents laid out in front of him. Natalia and Elias shared a knowing look, both of them smirking slightly as they reminisced about what had happened the night before.

"Has Enzo been bailed out of prison yet?" Nate asked and Natalia shook her head, tearing her gaze away from Elias' to focus on more important matters.

"Not yet, Estela is currently working with one of our family lawyers- he should be out within a few days" Natalia told him and he nodded, deep in thought.

"There are only a few things he needs to tell me, the rest I think you can manage" Nate muttered, flicking through the pages.

The room had become almost silent, the only sound being the rustling curtains and the turning of the pages.

It was too quiet for Natalia.

She looked towards Elias as he was scanning her body, taking in the sight of her breasts that poked through her partially unbuttoned shirt.

Knowing exactly what she was doing, Natalia ruffled her hand through her hair, leaving her neck bare and on full view to Elias.

If he hadn't wanted to relive his sexual fantasies with her before, he certainly would now.

"Right, I need to know if there's anyone who could've had it out for Enzo. It can be business rivals or personal enemies" Nate asked and Natalia tilted her head, pretending to be deep in thought but her true aim was to make Elias... uncomfortable.

"No, there's no one that I know of" Natalia assured him, but stopped for a moment as her brows furrowed.

However, as she did this, she began to trail her foot up Elias' leg, her heel scratching over his skin. Clearing his throat, Elias sat up straight- but Nate was absolutely clueless.

"Aurelia did mention once that there was some people emerging in the technology industry, the conversation was dropped quickly so I didn't pay much attention to it" Natalia told Nate as the bottom of her heel rested on Elias' huge erection, only being contained by his slacks.

"Did she ever mention any names? Or any specific details about the company?" Nate asked as his pen hovered over the paper of his notebook.

Slowly, Natalia began rubbing her foot in circles, stroking Elias' bulge from through his trousers. Tilting his head back, his Adam's apple bobbed, cursing the fact that he allowed Natalia to do these things to him- that no other woman has ever dared to do.

"No names, but it was in the same area of smart technology, focusing on the future and that type of shit" Natalia told him and he quickly scribbled notes down.

Elias was growing increasingly uncomfortable, the feeling almost sending him over the edge but he remained composed. He wasn't showing any sign of weakness, even if it would only benefit him. But, he couldn't give in to the temptations of Natalia Maldonado.

"Right, this might be a sensitive question, but was Enzo...involved with anyone? Any secret mistresses that could be out for revenge?" Nate asked and Natalia let out a loud chuckle, composing herself straight after.

"I wish, my brother's as boring as it gets" Natalia told him and she quickly glanced towards Elias. He was deathly quiet and his eyes hovering shut, jaw clenched as one of his hands gripped the edge of the table- knuckles turning white.