Before you read!

UPDATED: 2023

happy... new year?

updated byr because i've matured a lot in two years and wanted to inform you all before you start reading.

this was my first ever completed (and published) fic on here.

i'm not a professional author (duh) so obviously there's gonna be some mistakes and issues. sorry about that. you can always let me know if you find them, and if something should be edited.

this story gets a little ... cringy? i'm not sure how to describe it. there's a lot of chapters, and it's slow burn... also again (my first story i ever published so pretty please cut me just a tad bit of slack.. i will appreciate it forever <3 )

this story also skips around a lot! it took me a year and a half to write this... and i never really had a true plan.. so there's time jumps and probably some missing information, i'm sorry again for that.

however, despite all the flaws in this story.. i am so proud of it ! i love the reaction i've gotten from this story, and i'm so happy others love it too. i love all the feedback and love everyone that takes time to give it. thank you all <3 (thank you for over 15k... that's so insane )

also, i will be editing (or trying to) this story and fix anything that may be wrong with it. i am not sure when this will take place, but i'll definitely send an announcement!

ok ok i'll stop blabbering... enjoy my baby please and take good care of her