Chapter seventeen

Yeji dyed her hair.

It looks really cute. It's a mix between orange and red, and she loves it.

For some reason though, she's extremely nervous to how Ryujin is going to react. And with Yeji, there's always a reason.

Ryujin asked Yeji out.

Kinda.

Okay, maybe she didn't ask her out but they're about to hang out. In fifteen minutes. Alone.

Yeji is slowly learning how to keep her cool when things like this happen.

( Not really.)

She panics, of course, and knowing that Ryujin is very punctual, and she's not, she needs to hurry.

She dresses, pulling her camera over her head and looks into the mirror.

Later when Ryujin picks her up, Yeji is stunned like always.

"Your hair!" Is the first thing Ryujin says when she sees Yeji

"Your hair!" Is the first thing Ryujin says when she sees Yeji. "I love it! It suits you a lot Yeji," Yeji smiles and blushes, "You look cute."

Yeji laughs and gets into the car, Ryujin already playing Paper Rings by the one and only, Taylor swift.

___

They end up in one of Ryujin's favorite places, and Yeji thinks it matches her vibe perfectly.

It's like a library, very dim and quiet inside, but string lights hang around the room, bright enough for you to read, or study.

It has very delicate music playing in the background, so quiet that Yeji can't make out what the song is.

The place is beautiful, and Yeji can understand why it's Ryujin's favorite.

They sit down in a little booth in the back, away from most of the people. It's not very busy there, maybe a few people every few booths. It's nice, a complete different setting from her bright apartment.

"Stay there." Yeji says, and the camera flash goes off, then again as Ryujin strikes a pose, pursing her lips towards her own camera. 

"How come you look good in every angle?" Yeji jokes, although what she said is definitely not a lie

"It's just my charm I guess." The younger says back, batting her eyelashes in a joking manner.

"Right," They both laugh "So what are we doing here anyways?" Yeji asks.

"I feel like we could just sit and talk you know, we haven't really done that in a while..."

"Ryu, I just saw you three days ago."

"I know! It's been too long Yeji, I bet so much has happened."

"Not quite."

"I know," Ryujin groans "C'mon let's just talk about things, I'm bored."

Yeji laughs again.

"And? You could have called my phone?" She smiles "You made me get dressed up for nothing Ryu."

Ryujin laughs too, "What were you expecting?"

"I dunno, maybe a big confession you've been holding in, or that you're moving to Tokyo?"

Ryujin looks away, "Confession? Yes. Today? No." Yeji wonders what she means by that. "Oh, and by the way, I'm moving to Tokyo."

"Ha! I knew it!"

The girls both laugh and tell each other funny stories, or just talking about things. Yeji realizes an hour has passed by so soon, and it feels like seconds when another hour passes, then another. And they both realize they've spend hours talking together. Yeji wishes she could call it a date, and maybe she can.

( She will either way, and so will Ryujin. )

( Yeji doesn't need to know that yet though. )

When they conclude their time together, Ryujin thanks Yeji and drives her home.

When they arrive, the girls hug, which is sort of difficult since Ryujin is in the drivers seat, and Yeji is in the
passengers.

"Really, thank you for coming with me. I had fun." Ryujin says.

"You're welcome, I did too."

"Au Revoir."

____

A/N: omg wow it hasn't been months since the last update im getting better i swear. i literally have the next chapter fully planned out anyways you guys will love it ;) i hope :)

see u next time ! vote & comment if u want :)