Chapter ten

Quick tw! Tw/ vomiting

________
"You. I was thinking about you."

***

They wake up the next morning like nothing ever happened, except Yeji doesn't feel well.

"What's wrong Yeddeong?"

"Just don't feel great, I'll be okay." She says with her face smushed into a pillow. She's lying.

"No. We'll stay here for today."

Yeji wants to go explore, but she can't. Not with the way her head aches, and her stomach.

"Okay." She replies defeated, turning the lamp off that's on the night stand.

"What do you need? Soup? Water? I'll get it for you." Ryujin says, a little frantic. She doesn't know what Yeji likes when she's sick!

"I'm okay Ryujin, just water would be great?"

"Yeah, of course." Ryujin grabs a pink mug from the cabinet (she hopes Yeji likes pink. She's worn it enough to assume she does.), and runs the water under the sink, until she finds it of not being great tasting.

She searches the fridge for a water bottle, finding one after thirty seconds.

She pours the water into the mug before bring it to the sick girl.

"Here," she says, "I don't know what color you like, I went with pink."

"I hate pink."

Ryujin pauses, before seeing Yeji smile at her.

"I'm kidding Ryujin." She smiles.

Ryujin chuckles, "That's not fair."

"Well." Yeji just says, siping on the water her crush gave her.

Ryujin is....scared? Well, not really scared. More anxious than scared. She's never seen someone that she cares about like she cares about Yeji sick. Is Yeji even sick? No, she just doesn't feel great. She'll be fine.

Ryujin stands up, walking to the bathroom to freshen up, and when she comes back out Yeji's asleep.

That quick? Wow. Ryujin could almost laugh at the weak girl. If she wasn't weak.

The younger girl walks into the kitchen part of their room, grabbing a granola bar.

Before she can peal it open she hears Yeji stumble out of bed. Walking to the..... bathroom? 

She turns around at the sound, striding over to the bathroom.

"Yeddeong...?" Ryujin speaks out, flinching at the sound of vomiting coming from the poor girl.

"Yeji... Are you okay?"

She doesn't get an answer, she instead hears the sound of puking again, the flowed by a sputtered cough.

She waits by the door, just placing her head against it.

She doesn't hear a voice from the older girl, just a flush of the toilet and the sink running.

"Yeji?" She tries again.

"Coming." The older girl says quietly, walking out of the bathroom.

Ryujin is immediately met by the other girl's cat eyes, watering a bit from the actions that occurred minutes before.

"Yeji.." The pink-haired girl speaks a bit, lifting both of her hands up to the teary eyed girl, using the pads of her thumbs the wipe away the tears that have escaped.

"Sorry, I don't know where that came from." Yeji says, feeling a little embarrassed that Ryujin has seen her like this. She always becomes a mess when she's sick.

"Don't be sorry baby....." Ryujin breaths out into the suddenly thick air.

Baby? Never mind, the only thing on Ryujin's mind is taking care of the sick girl.

She walks Yeji over to the bed, maybe she shouldn't be holding her arm like that, since Yeji can walk perfectly fine.

Whatever. Not a big deal.

"Thanks." Is the next thing Yeji says, not making eye contact with Ryujin.

"What do you need?"

"I'll be fine."

Yeji..... don't do that.

"Okay. Is there anything you need now though? What can I do to make it better?" Ryujin spews out questions, just wanting to limit the amount of hurt Yeji feels. How is she supposed to know what to do?

"No, Ryujin. It's okay."

Ryujin sighs, then saying the first thing that comes to mind that might somewhat comfort her, "I'll lay with you."

Yeji turns her head, before turning it back, gently nodding her head. The gesture was so small, that Ryujin isn't sure it was there. Except Yeji turns around again, making a more noticeable nod and speaking, "Okay."

Ryujin lightly smiles, climbing onto the other side of the bed.

When she lays her head on the pillow, she can feel Yeji's light breath on her face. Yeji's eyes are closed, her mouth slightly open, a pice of hair dangling in front of her face. She still looks so beautiful, even though she's so sick.

Ryujin gently takes hold of the hair, tucking it behind Yeji's ear. The sick girl's eyes fluttering open at the contact.

They quickly close again though, when Ryujin runs her hand through Yeji's hair in the slightest, bring her hand back down to her own face.

She takes a quick peak at the clock, it only reading an early 8:00 AM. She turns over setting an alarm on a low volume. One that's loud enough so she could here it, but not one loud enough to wake Yeji. Which will probably be difficult.

She turns around again, this time Yeji has her eyes open.

"I don't feel good." Yeji speaks out in the softest voice Ryujin's ever heard her use.

"I know. Just go to sleep." She tries to soothe Yeji in the best way she can, she takes her left hand and rubs the pad of the thumb on her cheek. Like she did earlier.

Yeji gently shuts her eyes again, and she can feel herself unwillingly melt into Ryujin's touch.

The younger girl continues to rub Yeji's cheek, until her breathing becomes even about fifteen minutes later.

She slowly takes her hand away from her cheek, Yeji's head dropping a tad bit, but not too much.

Ryujin attempts to get comfortable, but she can't. She just keeps thinking about why Yeji's sick.

Was it something they ate? Something Ryujin did? She doesn't know. Why is Yeji sick, but not Ryujin?

She drifts off to sleep, an hour later.

A/N: hey everyone! Sorry for not updating, it's been a crazy weekend. I will try and do better for you. Thanks for over 450 reads!

I have a new book out too! Called Cry For Me. If you want to check that out I'd be cool! But it's okay if not:)

Anyways, vote and comment if you like!