Chapter eleven

It's two hours later, and Ryujin is already awake. While Yeji is still sleeping, Ryujin managed to take a shower, eat something, and get dressed. Though it's not much, she didn't want to wake Yeji up.

She's heard mild tossing from the sick girl, sometimes looking over to her to make sure she's okay. She has been, just dreaming or trying to get more comfortable in her sleep.

As of right now, Ryujin is sitting on one of the big chairs in their hotel room, on her phone.

Ryujin doesn't know that Yeji is awake, probably because she's not shown it.

Yeji is awake she just hasn't gotten up yet. One because the bed is too comfortable, and two because she doesn't want to be sick again.

She sits up though, Ryujin's eyes snapping to her own almost immediately.

"Hey." Yeji says, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"You're awake."

"I am."

"Do you feel better?" Ryujin says, standing up from her spot on the chair, and walking over to the older girl.

"I don't know yet." Yeji says. And it's true, because she hasn't done enough to determine whether she feels good or not.

"Okay," Ryujin shortly says, "Do you need anything?"

"No. I think Im good, thanks." Yeji replies, discarding the blankets from her figure, not really wanting to get up yet.

Ryujin just lets her, keeping her eyes on the previously sick girl. Walking back to the chair she once was planted.

"Okay." She just says, letting Yeji do whatever she needs.

Yeji grabs something from her bag, presumably clothes, and walks into the bathroom. Ryujin still doesn't know how she's feeling, as Yeji isn't very talkative.

In the meantime, Ryujin decides to clean up their room a bit. She makes one side of the bed, in case Yeji wants to get into the other, fixes the order of the counter chairs, and fixes the curtains before Yeji comes out.

She's not dressed up, but she's not dressed down either.

Still, she's dressed like she wants to go somewhere, and although Ryujin probably can't say no, she doesn't want Yeji to go anywhere with how sick she was earlier

So she decides to ask, "Why are you wearing that?"

Yeji's confused, "What?"

"Wearing that," Ryujin points up and down Yeji, more clearly referring to her outfit. "Like your going somewhere."

"Because we are?"

"No." Ryujin shakes her head, dismissing the idea. Walking back over to her spot on the chair.