Chapter six

"Welcome to Paris baby."
***

Paris! Ryujin took her to Paris! What?

Yeji gasps, before quickly letting a smile take over her face. She embraces Ryujin in a hug.

"This is so cool! Thank you thank you thank you!" Ryujin laughs, hugging Yeji while rocking back and fourth.

Yeji still isn't over the fact that she's in Paris! This is crazy!

Yeji, still smiling let's go if Ryujin before looking around again, "How much did this cost?"

"I don't think you want to know." Ryujin shakes her head with wide eyes, Yeji frowning.

"I could have helped payed."

"Nonsense, it was my idea to go somewhere, so I'm going to pay." Ryujin grabs Yeji's hand leading her out the big doors to the outside world.

Yeji snaps a picture in her camera, the picture coming up some time later.

"Take another one, I want one too." Ryujin speaks, looking at the picture Yeji took for herself.

Yeji snaps another one, handing it to Ryujin before it because visible.

"What should we do first?" Yeji says, giddily jumping around, extremely excited for everything they could do together.

"Well, first we need to check into a hotel. There's a nice one, a mile ahead."

"Do we walk?" Yeji questions, not seeing a car.

"Do you want to?"

Yeji looks around again, seeing all the nice buildings, but they have their suitcases. Those would probably weigh them down.

"But our suitcases."

"Oh right, well we can drive to the hotel, sleep for a while, and walk around after?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"Great." Ryujin flags down a taxi, speaking to the driver in almost perfect French. Huh? Yeji didn't know Ryujin could speak French.

The get in, and the driver speaks to Ryujin, "Vous êtes des touristes les mecs?" (Are you guys tourists?)

"Oui." (Yes.)

"You can speak French?" Yeji asks, eyebrows raised.

Ryujin laughs, "Just a bit."

***

They arrive at the hotel some time later, Ryujin checking them in while Yeji waits.

Ryujin comes with the key, dangling in in the other ones face, "Let's go."

She leads Yeji up a flash of stairs, "What room do we have?" Yeji asks.

"Uhm-" Ryujin looks at the key, "Room 239."

"Okay."

The two girls make in to their room dropping their bags and turning the light on. They only take a few second to notice that, there's only one bed.

"Sorry I didn't-" Ryujin starts, but she doesn't get to finish before Yeji is running over to the bed and collapsing on it.

Great. They're going to share a bed and Yeji doesn't seem to care. Neither does Ryujin, she needs to ask Yeji though. Maybe the older girl hasn't put it into perspective yet?

Yeji must just then notice because she speaks, "Sorry. If you're uncomfortable I can sleep on the floor."

Ryujin isn't. "I'm not. Unless you-"

"I'm not." Yeji doesn't give Ryujin anytime to finishe what she was saying before she rubs her face into the covers, pretending to snore.

Ryujin laughs, before also throwing her stuff on the ground, and walking over to the bed, also collapsing onto it.

"I'm tired," Ryujin groggily says, already sinking into the comfort of a mattress.

"Me too."

Yeji gets up though, opening the curtains.

"Ryujin look! It's beautiful." Yeji says, looking towards the view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Wow," Ryujin speaks, eyeing the beautiful view, "Take a picture Yeji. You'll want to remember this."

Yeji does, walking over to her bags, grabbing the camera before walking back to the window, snapping a photo.

It develops fifteen second later, Yeji saying, "Look."

"Pretty," Ryujin says, taking some clothes out of her bag, and laying them on the bed, "You're good at that

"Pretty," Ryujin says, taking some clothes out of her bag, and laying them on the bed, "You're good at that. Taking picture."

"What do you mean?" Yeji asks, confused.

"Like the angels. You're good at capturing somethings beauty."

Yeji wants to say it. Should she? Fuck it. Right now is the perfect time.

"Like yours?" It's out. She said it.

Ryujin freezes, but brushes it off. Yeji can see a smile creep up her face. And maybe even her cheeks are flushed? Who knows.

"If you say so." Ryujin replies.

Ryujin grabs her sweatpants, and a top to sleep in.

Yeji grabs her favorite sweatpants, the ones with the pink bunnies on them, and a white top. One that Ryujin has seen on Yeji before.

"I'm changing in the bathroom." Ryujin states, Yeji nodding as the younger girl walks into the bathroom.

Yeji decides to change where she is, not nothing to hide herself as Ryujin is in the bathroom.

Ryujin starts to walk out only a minute later, but freezes as she sees Yeji changing her shirt. Yeji can't see Ryujin, as her back to to the bathroom door, but Ryujin can see a thick strip of cloth running around her upper back, which could only be a bra. Before Ryujin could witness Yeji discarding her pants, she quietly slips back into the bathroom.

She waits a few minutes before walking out to the main room again, this time seeing Yeji on the bed playing a game on her phone.

Ryujin also sits down for a while, before getting too tired. She sets an alarm for three hours later, getting under the covers and snuggling into the pillow.

"I set an alarm, so you don't have to wake me up."

"I'm going to sleep too."

"Okay."

Yeji decides to sleep as well, putting her phone down and also getting under the covers.

"Goodnight Hwang Yeji." Ryujin says, already drifting off.

"Goodnight. Shin Ryujin."

A/N: hey! Sorry for the cutting of this chapter, Wattpad deleted it. So I'm sorry :(

Anyways, vote and comment if you liked.