Chapter seven

Both girls are awoken by Ryujin's alarm. Yeji is awake almost immediately, which means she immediately notices that Ryujin's arm is draped around her waist.

She can even feel Ryujin's breath ticking the back of her neck. What! How did they get here? Yeji can feel her heart rate speed up instantly, Ryujin could probably feel it too. The younger girl stirs awake, removing her arm from the others waist to shut the annoying alarm off.

She probably realizes what she just did because she sits up abruptly, not realizing that Yeji was awake. Yeji sits up too, not as quickly as the other girl, and turns the lamp on. She doesn't say anything to Ryujin, not wanting to make it awkward, because Yeji didn't mind the fact she woke up in Ryujin's arms, she'd happily do it again. She gets up, and opens the windows.

Turning around to Ryujin she speaks with a smile on her face, "Ta da!"

Ryujin also smiles, soon groaning and falling back against the pillow. There's still light outside, so much that the girls would have enough time to explore what they wanted.

"Ryujin," Yeji walks over to the bed, shaking her crush lightly, "We need to explore."

"I want to sleep." Ryujin retaliates, attempting to throw a pillow at Yeji, but she misses.

"We just did! Come on, let's go!"

Yeji grabs a random outfit that Ryujin laid out three hours prior, and throws it at her. Successfully hitting Ryujin.

"Why do you have so much energy after you wake up?" Ryujin asks, grabbing the clothes that landed on her face and looking at them. They must have been good enough for her because she slings them over her shoulder.

"Because we're in Paris? Obviously."

Ryujin laughs, while Yeji searches through her own pile, finding clothing to wear a few seconds later.

Ryujin gets up before Yeji could, and runs over to the bathroom.

"I'm changing in the bathroom." Ryujin smirks towards Yeji, while waving her off. Yeji rolling her eyes but waking back to where she was.
Yeji picked out her own outfit, not really minding what she wore.

Ryujin walks out sometime later in the outfit that Yeji picked out