Chapter five

FRIDAY

A week later and Ryujin hasn't figure out what made Yeji so upset. She tried asking the morning after it happened, but Yeji shook it off and didn't want to talk about it. Ryujin still wants to know, but she doesn't ask anymore. There's no point.

Yeji knows why she was upset, but she also doesn't. She knows it had to do with the situation that happened earlier that day, but she doesn't know what part.

Anyways, today's a big day. They're going to the airport. Ryujin hasn't told Yeji where they're going, she said it was a surprise. The older girl has wondered for days about where they're going, as the news of them leaving came two days before.

"Yeji! Get ready! We leave in three hours!" Ryujin called out from her room.

"Okay!" Yeji yelled back, dashing in her room to pick an outfit.

***

Yeji packed everything that she had brought to Ryujin's, back in her suitcase. She was really going to let Ryujin take her on a plane, and she doesn't even know to where. Ryujin could kidnap her! Okay - well. Maybe not, but you get her point.

"Yeji!"

"Coming!" Yeji turns to leave and - wow.

Ryujin is waiting by the door, and she looks beautiful. For a plane ride? Should Yeji have dressed up? 

"Finally," Ryujin speaks, brining Yeji back to the real world, "We need to go!"

"You look pretty." Shit. Yeji did it again. Fuck it. She doesn't care anymore.

"Thanks," Ryujin blushes, "You do too."

Yeji thinks she pales in comparison to Ryujin, whose always naturally pretty.

"Thank you, now let's go!"

Ryujin chuckles, and opens the door extending her hand out dramatically.

"My lady?" Ryujin speaks with a smile on her face, Yeji taking her hand and walking through the door.

Not letting go of the older girl's hand, Ryujin flips the girls around so she's leading Yeji down the hallway. Yeji doesn't protest as she's dragged along by the other girl.