Chapter eight

SATURDAY

They sleep in that morning, waking up at nine in the morning; the two girls wrapped in each other's arms.

Yeji awakes first, laying on Ryujin's chest as she sits up, waking Ryujin as well.

"Sorry." Yeji says, rubbing her eyes at the harsh morning light.

"Don't be." Ryujin says back, rubbing her eyes as well before pulling the covers back over her.

"Sorry for waking you." The older girl says, looking over at a tired Ryujin.

Ryujin was tired yes, but she didn't care about that. Ryujin wanted Yeji to be okay after last night, and if that meant messing up her sleep, well- so be it.

"Was barely asleep anyways."

"You're lying."

"No m'not." She was, only a bit.

"Okay." Yeji gives up, getting up to wash her face in the bathroom.

Ryujin also sits up, not wanting to sleep anymore. She rummages through her bags, trying to find a sweatshirt to wear for now, because she didn't want to get dressed yet.

She finds a plain black one and sits down on the bed, Yeji walking out straight after.

Apparently Yeji had other plans, because she comes out in a full outfit.

"Where are we going today?" Yeji asks, a smile on her face.

"I don't know. It's still wet from last night, so probably attractions aren't open right now." Ryujin says, eyeing the window to see the water droplets dripping down.

Yeji gasps, Ryujin looking over instantly. She gets that look on her face, the one where she has an idea Ryujin can't say no too. The brunette girl walks over to the bed, grabbing Ryujin's hand.

"Let's go get breakfast."

There it is.

Ryujin rolls her eyes playfully, taking her hand away from the other girl, "At nine o'clock?"

"Yes!" Yeji proposes, looking over at Ryujin with a gleam in her eye.

Ryujin didn't plan on doing anything this morning, but of course, her plans have changed.

"Yes, okay." Ryujin states, getting up and trying to find something to wear.

"Yes!" Yeji punches the air in victory, kissing Ryujin's cheek so quickly, she isn't sure if it really happened. Yeji walking into the bathroom as fast as it happened, trying to hide from the other girl.

Ryujin keeps looking for clothing, finding some and changing in record time. Knocking on the bathroom door when she's done to brush her hair, and other necessities.

Yeji comes out, smiling at Ryujin, saying a quick 'sorry' and sitting down on one of the chairs in the room.

Once they both finish getting ready, they walk out of the door hand in hand once again.

"What do you want to get?"

"I'm not sure. Whatever restaurant we pass first."

"Sounds good."

***

They walk into the first place they see, ordering pancakes again.

"I feel like we've been here before."

"We've been in this situation before. And I recall you about to tell me something." Ryujin says grinning, biting into a strawberry that they put on her plate.