Chapter three

MONDAY

Well, this is it. Today's the day Yeji moves in temporarily with her crush, Shin Ryujin. She's nervous, but she has the right to be. After all, Ryujin is the prettiest girl in the world probably, and has been her crush for a year and a half. Totally something to freak out about.

Ryujin has texted Yeji throughout the morning, about her home. She's told Yeji she has cats, Byulie amd Dallie. Yeji's always loved cats, but she could never have one for her own. She's excited to see them.

She needs to talk to her teachers, about moving to online courses, if Ryujin is really serious about the traveling thing. Yeji's still questioning it, like she does with a lot of things, but you can't blame her for not being sure.

Her phone rings, and she looks to see who it is.

It's Ryujin.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" Ryujin's voice greets through the phone. "I'm excited for you to see my humble abode."

Is she? Yeji is.

"Yeah! I am too."

"Awesome. Remember to talk to your teachers about the online courses okay?"

"Yes, I will."

Ryujin hears shuffling over the phone, "What are you doing?"

"Finding an outfit." Yeji replies, because it's true. She has classes today, and needs to find something presentable.

"Oh. What are you thinking about wearing?"

"I'm not sure. Anything I won't get dresscoded for wearing."

"Well, I'm sure you look great in everything." Ryujin says, shocked by the words that slipped from her mouth.

Yeji is shocked once again. Ryujin always has to do something to tug on her heart strings over and over. Yeji's knows she doesn't like her back. She's just flirty. Really flirty. It's the only answer.

"I uh-," she pauses, "Thanks."

The younger girl laughs, "You're welcome. Anything in mind?"

"No not yet, you'll have to wait to see until school."

"Perfect." Ryujin replies.

"Are you going to talk to your teachers about online courses too?"

"Yeah, as soon as I get there."

"Eager?"

"Not necessarily," she says, "Just want to travel."

"Ah, cool."

"Yeah, I got to go, talk to you later."

"Okay."

Yeji throws the phone on her bed, still looking for an outfit.

***

Some time late, Yeji's happy with her outfit. It's nice, follows dresscode, and is cute enough so Ryujin may complement it again. Needless to say, she's got it all figured out.