Chapter nine

When they finish, it's about four hours later. Yeji made the two sit through many episodes of Grey's Anatomy, and other shows. Ryujin wasn't even sure what time it was, and she was bored. She had wanted to to something, but she'd sit through hours of tv for Yeji. Until Yeji turned the tv off, and wanted to go out walking again.

"Ryujin. Please?" She says, already putting shoes on.

"Do I even have a choice now?" Ryujin asks, taking her fully-charged phone off the charger, and putting it in her jeans pocket.

"No. You don't." Yeji laughs, throwing a sweatshirt at the other girl, it hitting Ryujin in the face.

Ryujin puts it on, Yeji already halfway out the door, "Hello?" Ryujin starts, "Wait for me"

Yeji pauses her walking, putting her hands on her hip while blinking at the other girl. "Hurry up." she says, inpatient.

"I'm coming," the other girl responds, quickly looking back to see if she forgot everything, "Let's go."

They walk, not holding hands this time. Ryujin glancing at Yeji once and a while, who's looking straight ahead.

Ryujin still hasn't figured out Yeji has a crush on her. Yeji has been trying not to show it as much, and it's been working. Yeji doesn't know Ryujin likes her either, even though Ryujin isn't very good at hiding it. The two girls do share occasional compliments that make the other girl's cheeks flush pink and butterflies nest in their tummy. It's a feeling they both go through now, without realizing it.

The pink headed one speaks, "Where do you want to go now?"

Yeji thinks for a bit, mentally mapping where they are.

"We have to see the Eiffel tower at least once. Maybe we could head there?"

Ryujin contemplates it, going over their schedule in her head, "Yes! Good idea."

***

"It's beautiful." The younger girl says, stunned by the amazing view in front of her.

It's something Ryujin has always dreamed of, seeing the Eiffel tower. She had always wanted to go to France, but was never able to. She had also taken French as a kid, that's why she was so great now. Ryujin has been saving up for the past few years, but was never going to go, until Yeji asked to take photos of her. That day that she told Yeji yes, she had this planned out.

"It is," Yeji says as well, smiling at the sight, instant camera in hand, "Stand there, I want a picture."

Ryujin obeys, backing away a bet from Yeji and smiling for the camera.

It spits out the image, Yeji grabbing it at its arrival.

She moves away, when she hears Yeji snap another one.

"What was that one?" she asks, a bit confused.

"Memories." Yeji simply states, waiting for the second picture to develop.

Ryujin nods. walking up to Yeji and tucking her head into her shoulder.

"It's cold and I'm tired." She whines, snuggling her head against the others neck.

Shivers run down Yeji's spine. It is quite cold out. She could have brought a warmer coat.

"Look, here's the first one."