Chapter twelve

By the next morning, it feels like the previous day never happened. The two awoke early this morning, and shared tired mumbles of sentences.

Now, Ryujin is laying in the bed, nagging Yeji for something the cat-eyed girl doesn't know yet.

"Yeddeong." Ryujin groans out, laying on  the bed the two share.

"What?" Yeji laughs, Ryujin calling out for her once again, after the many times she's done it in the past five minutes.

"Let's go out soon." Ryujin tries, not wanting to push it too much. Even though no words have been said about yesterday.

Yeji nods, looking at her crush. Seeing her side profile as Ryujin looks up to the celing. Over these many days they've spent together, Yeji doesn't feel as though she's admired Ryujin enough. Yeji thinks it should be a daily thing, admiring Ryujin. Everything's about her is so perfect. She feels her heart skip a beat.

"Okay." Yeji speaks, suddenly noticing that she hasn't verbally answered Ryujin.

The latter turns her head, now looking at Yeji. Her blinking and then looking away. Yeji is more shy today, Ryujin can definitely tell. In someway she misses the shy, giggly, overly happy personality Yeji had at first with her. Although she definitely likes how comfortable Yeji is with her now.

Ryujin gets up, "Let's vist the Eiffel tower again."

Yeji gasps, turning back towards Ryujin before a grin overtakes her face.

"Yes!" Yeji says, as she's wanted to go back there since she left the last time. She dramatic jumps in the air repeatedly, pumping her fists in the air as a victory.

Ryujin laughs, Yeji pausing in front of her, then staring up her jumps again as to get a reaction.

Ryujin has one thought bubble above her head, that she's extremely glad the outside world can't see.

She's cute.

Those are the words flashing in Ryujin's mind, cute, she's cute, she's happy.

Yeji stops her jumping, shaking Ryujin by the shoulders.

"Let's go! Now?"

Ryujin smiles, nodding, successfully putting a smile on Yeji's face.

"It's out last few days here, we need to remember them you know." Ryujin says, reminding Yeji of the amount of time left.

It doesn't phase Yeji, as she's too caught in the moment.

When Yeji said 'now', Ryujin didn't think she meant right now.

She watches as Yeji grabs a bag, and puts a different cartridge of film in her instant camera.

Yeji senses the eyes in her, because she turns around, "Are you coming? Or just going to stare at me?"

Ryujin's cheeks heat up, from just knowing Yeji saw her. Even though she want staring at her in a 'checking-her-out way' and Yeji knows that as well.

Ryujin nods, Yeji's smile makes an appearance. Her beautiful smile. One that Ryujin would pluck off to keep in a memory jar forever. One that Ryujin wants to see more and more. The same smile that gives Ryujin butterflies in her stomach when it arrives because of her.

They walk out into the hallways, hand in hand like they used to before. They haven't done this for a while, just walked out and explored. It feels as though the last few days they were here, were rushed. Ryujin is glad they're holding hands again.

They take a cab to the Eiffel tower. It's even prettier in broad daylight.

"Can I take a picture of you here?" Yeji's voice breaks Ryujin's thoughts.

"Yeah."

Yeji backs away from Ryujin, squinting one eye like professionals do. Ryujin smiles at her.

After the picture is taken, Ryujin walks towards Yeji. Yeji, being the funniest person her she is, snaps another picture.

"Hey!" Ryujin laughs at the cat-eyed girl. The one that's snickering over another horrible picture she's taken.

"The other one didn't come out!"

"What?"

"The first one didn't develop," Yeji says, holding the blank Polaroid between her thumb and forefinger. "The only one here is the one of you waking towards me."

"What!"

"Look!"

Ryujin lightly slaps Yeji's arm after seeing the picture, "That's not fair!"

"It is! It's going in the folder."

Ryujin scoffs. Knowing the she won't be able to change the other girls mind, she speaks again.

"Why do I even try?"

"I'm not sure."

They pause for a bit, walking back to the road, already deciding they're going to leave.

"Let's head back then?" Ryujin speaks first.

"Yeah."

A/N: hi.. I'm so sorry for the long wait! This was so so my fault. I had no motivation to write, and i hate how this story is turning out right now.

I might scrap it.

I don't know yet, if you guys like it i'll keep adding to it.

Anyways, sorry for typos and thanks for reading! And thanks for sticking by me with this. :)