Chapter two

SUNDAY

When Yeji wakes up, she is immediately hit by the actions that happened the previous day.

Shin Ryujin said yes! Yeji feels like she definitely needs to have a celebration. I mean, who's crush agrees to stuff like this? Not many. Maybe Ryujin wouldn't have if she knew Yeji liked her. Whatever, she agreed to it.

Yeji still isn't sure that Ryujin knows what she's agreeing to. Of course, yesterday she seemed to understand perfectly, but Yeji still isn't convinced.

Ryujin did say yes though, and seemed really excited to have her over, but that doesn't mean Yeji shouldn't have nerves about this. Right?

Never mind that, Yeji has nothing to do today. Should she text Ryujin? Or would that come off as annoying? Maybe it's too soon.

Except, when she checks her phone, she doesn't even get the chance to think.

Wasn't too soon? Apparently not for Ryujin

Wasn't too soon? Apparently not for Ryujin. She seems to have a lot more confidence than the brunette girl.

 Sleeping Beauty? What's that? Yeji blushes immediately before typing a quick 'Yeah

Sleeping Beauty? What's that? Yeji blushes immediately before typing a quick 'Yeah.' and clicking send.

Her hands immediately goes up to her forehead, and she rubs her temples with her two fingers. This is happening. Why does she always get in such short situations with Ryujin? This 'park date', if she could even call it that, consists of her taking pictures of the most beautiful girl she's ever seen, and Ryujin wants to keep them? This is too good to be true. Like, really good. Yeji can't believe it. How could she?

Suddenly her phone rings. Hoping it was the pink haired girl, she looks over to it. Her grandmother is calling from the café phone number. She knows this, because she was told to remember it as a child, in case of an emergency. Because of that last word, she accepts the call, wondering what could have gone on.

Apparently nothings wrong because she's immediately welcomed with her grandmother's happy voice through the phone.

"Hello dear, is your friend there?"

Yeji groans, "No! She's not here. We just needed to talk about something yesterday."

"Yes, but I saw that hug Yeji. You hugged her like she wasn't just a friend."