Chapter 8 - My Crazy Human

Pic of the Pad Thai Kai and Raziel have for dinner ^^

Raziel's POV

I look at myself in the mirror. I look absolutely ridiculous. Kai sent me to try on this Pikachu onesie as he called it and so here I am standing in this horrible piece of clothing.

I don't know why I have a hard time following through when I say no to this human. I keep trying to distance myself from Kai. I don't want a human mate or 'to date' a human as the tiny humans on the magic box call it. Humans are too weak and it's a big risk for me.

But then I upset him and I can't handle the devastation on his face. It's like his entire essence is crying out for me to comfort him and I just can't resist. His sky blue eyes seemed to have been personally crafted by God to prove to me that the human race isn't that bad.

I sigh again, flipping the hood of this abysmal onesie on to my head. I can already picture his cute face lighting up when I walk out there in this atrocious, bright yellow onesie and that thought makes me smile.

I walk back into the living room and once Kai sees me, he jumps up and rushes towards me giggling.

"I love it! You look sooooo cute Raz! Can I take a picture?" Kai exclaims, holding up a rectangle. His eyes are sparkling with happiness; his smile bright enough to light up even the darkest of nights. His undeniable merriment results in a smile trying to spread across my face.

"Sure," I reply nonchalantly, trying to suppress my smile.

He steps back and raises his rectangle. He giggles and hurries back to my side but not before tripping on the rug. "Look! You're so cute!" He squeals and I fight the urge to cover my ears, not wanting to make him feel self conscious.

Before I can take a look at his rectangle, he covers his mouth. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so loud or high pitched," he whispers, his joyful expression changing to one of worry. I roll my eyes. See this is why I didn't want to tell him!

I reach out and pinch his cheek, marvelling at its silky softness. "Human, did I not say you shouldn't change your behaviour," I scold.

"But- ow!" He swats my hand away since I tightened my hold on his cheek when he started to protest. He pouts at me and rubs his slightly pink cheek and I grin in return, ruffling his now dry hair. I saw someone on the magic box do that and it looked gratifying so I thought I'd try it! When I feel his undeniably fluffy hair run through my fingers, I know I'll definitely have to do that again.

"Raz," Kai says sweetly, a little too sweetly though and I narrow my eyes at him. "Do you want to see the picture I took?" A simple enough request but why does he seem suspicious?

"Yes," I reply skeptically and he holds his rectangle out for me to take a look.

I see an image of me pouting dressed in the Pikachu onesie. I lean forward to take a closer look when I feel something moist on my cheek. I jump back startled. "Did you, did you just lick me?" I ask in disbelief. I rub my cheek and sure enough find Kai's salvia on my palm when I remove it from my cheek.

Kai flashes me an innocent look before he dissolves into a fit of giggles.

What a weird human! I don't think licking people is considered normal! Is it?

"You taste a little like how you smell! Not as much as I expected but still yummy!" Kai says giggling.

"What in paradise is happening?" I ask tentatively and Kai giggles louder. His eyes are full of delight and his face scrunches up. His whole body vibrates and his cheeks have the slightest tinge of pink. Heavens, he's so adorable when he giggles!