IMPORTANT UPDATED A/N

Hello! Welcome to my book! If you are reading this book after September 7, 2021, you can skip to the star emojis (🌟). If you started reading this book before September 7, 2021, then please continue reading about the changes that were made to the chapters. 

I finished my overhaul of the book!! 

I made changes to all of the chapters, most of them affect the plot so little that they do not need to be reread. For the most part, I simply took out the mention of specific characters and the Anderson Centre plotline. 

I also changed the title of a few chapters but the content is roughly the same. The only chapter that was changed almost in its entirety was Chapter 20 - Declan. So I highly recommend rereading that chapter. 

Though not as important, some notable changes were also made to the ending of Chapter 1 - Pink Star and the beginning of Chapter 30 - Declan and Kai. Also, Chapter 30 is where chapter 31 will pick up from.   

🌟🌟🌟 This book is the result of having a last minute curfew called on New Year's Eve and having all of my plans cancelled lol.

I was out on my balcony drinking a glass of wine (or three shhh) and I was staring at the stars then I randomly started talking to them. My slightly tipsy brain was like this should be a book! So I jotted down "talk to stars, fallen angel, love" and completely forgot about it until a a month later. So this book will probably be pretty fluffy!

This is an original work of fiction that has only been uploaded to wattpad, so please do not redistribute.

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original safe form, please go to: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Kibika Thank you.

Please note that none of the images used in this book are owned by me and are simply used as illustrations. 

There will be weekly updates until the end of the book. 

I pretty much just let my imagination run wild with this one, so hopefully you'll enjoy Kai and Raziel's journey! Happy reading! ❤

Please note that this book isn't necessarily based on any specific religion or mythology. I simply chose names, actors, and photos I liked.