9. We are whipped!

Alpha Adrian

With my heart and soul, the only thing I was praying to my dear lord moon was that she just doesn't flip and kick me out while throwing curses or even worst a brick at me. Yes, I had no doubt she could do that.

And to my worst luck, she didn't even possess a wolf, otherwise, it would have been a different scene.

Coz then I wouldn't be here working my butt hard to make her fall for me but instead be working it for other... fun reasons.

I mentally grinned as the implicit thoughts of her dominating displayed in my dirty head.

'If she heard any of these thoughts of yours, she would rip off and tear your skin into numerous pieces while feeling zero amount of guilt.' Zedd reminded.

'I don't doubt that.'

"Miss Sen," I said while forwarding my hand to her, my voice sounded happy. Around her, I unconsciously turn into that romantic fool. Even though I already came after deciding that today she would be the one to come to me, not.

I don't understand what hypnosis she does.

She stood up in a way as if silently reminding everyone that she owned this place. Particularly me.

She was playing with me. Is she into kinky stuff?

My gaze shifted towards her white silk shirt tidily tucked in her hot red pants. They would look brilliant scattered on my bedroom floor.

'Focus!!!' Zedd shouted while kicking inside my head.

She softly placed her delicate hand in mine. Uff! Her touch pierced my heart and oh that smile, its visibility shouted pure fake but, ugh, the combination didn't fail to give me butterflies.

Lord! I just want my Luna to sit beside me on our thrown with that attitude!

'We are whipped.' Zedd stated. He was right!

My gaze turned to the ring on her middle finger. She was wearing a delicate round gold ring with dark blue colour diamonds studded all around it and similar diamond earrings in her ears.

I remembered she was wearing a diamond bracelet studded with white and blue diamonds at the party.

Wait, does she like diamonds? I mentally noted to get her a room full of it!

"Mr. Lopez," using her sinister voice correctly she brought me out of my thoughts while shaking hands with mine. Her tone almost made me twitch.

Her ores bored into mine and I tried to read her fierce brown ores. They say, 'eyes are the window to the soul', and hers was my only destination right now.

I couldn't control the urge and if I say the truth I didn't even try to. I brought forward her hand to my lips. Surprisingly, she didn't pull back her hand. I took it as a clue and licked her knuckles lightly.

I didn't fail to notice her pupils literally dilate. Fuck I want more!

Immediately she pulled out her hand out from my hold. She furrowed her brows to which I just smiled sweetly.

She is definitely into that shit!

"I wish for this meeting to be a successful one!" I stated and she just looked at me with a puzzled look.

Mr. Sen suddenly laughed which made me shift my gaze at him. "Yeah, we wish the same!" He shamelessly responded in the middle of our conversation.

I nodded at him with a forced smile.