29. smell of her arousal

Alpha Adrian

My jaw clenched and I was breathless in anger. You can say rage was pulsating through my veins as I walked away.

Even though all I wanted was to beat him to a pulp, even though my blood was boiling to torture him till his last breath, chop him into minute pieces, skin him alive and feed the vultures... I fucking could not!

He's a mother-fucking asshole.

Bloody man whore.

He's deliberately doing this!

If I would have had stood there one more second watching his nasty act, he was so dead by my claws.

Lord moon, why the fuck you mated them?!

I mind linked Crayon to say something even thought he was walking along cause Diya didn't have to know any of it.

'You know what I want you to do now,' I said.

'Yes, I do. With pleasure I'd get it done,' Crayon's voice was so devious as he replied.

His eyes shined with delight as he was permitted.

I knew how he hated him more than anything on this planet.

'Make sure he knows it was me,' I reminded.

'He wouldn't be able to forget ever,' he said confidently.

I smirked.

With that Crayon left us.

Diya seemed preoccupied as she didn't react to him go in a werewolf's speed.

"Alpha, will you meet Ayden now or after the race?" Dibby asked suddenly as we entered the gate.

I glanced at my wrist watch.

"His name will be called anytime now. We will meet afterwards. Inform his team." I replied as we walked towards the stadium.

"Adrian," her soft voice reached me resulting my gaze to shift on my side.

I stopped in my steps as she halted. Her light brown orbs bore into mine, hesitant. Her expressions tensed.

A wave of electricity and warmth spread over my skin as her thumb caressed the back of my palm in a very slow pace. I glance down at her hand that was holding mine and again look up back in her eyes to understand what she wanted.

Why do you always have to defy me?

'Because we got the world's most stubborn mate,' Zedd commented in annoyance.

"Can I..." her voice tailed off as if reconsidering. She looked away and cleared her throat.

'Yes, you can apologize now. I'll consider to forgive soon.'

I ran my fingers in my hair.

'Let her finish, will you?'

We were standing in the middle of the road while werewolves passed by us.

"Uh- can I ask something?" her voice really low, almost reluctant.

'We made a deal and you didn't stick to your words, apologize now!' Zedd was pissed off with her and somewhat I as well.

'Why the hell she never listens?'

'Cause we let her go everytime, for everything.'

'Well, I guess it's the punishment time then.'

Zedd grinned listening to me.

I could see she was feeling nervous under my gaze still I don't shift my gaze off her. I just wanted to keep watching her. The way she was caressing my skin was somehow successfully taming the building rage inside me.