30. bad girls don't get rewarded

Diya♦

I was burning with the sick need. Every warm touch of his was adding flames to the fire burning inside me. I hated how I couldn't resist him. But I didn't care. Only thing my sense knew and were shouting to me was I wanted him.

I was going mad with the yearning. I wanted him to bloody kiss me.

At this moment when I was myself wanting him this desperately why the fuck he would want to play with me?

"Adrian!" I glared in his dark orbs when he pulled backwards getting on my nerves.

The way his lips curved into a grin after he sensually breathed my name, I was dead. I craved for him. His grinning lips made me want to attach them, bite them, suck them, bruise them.

Arghhhhh god!!!

The memories of our first and last kiss with him came flashing infront of my eyes. I wanted it again. I didn't care if I regret it later or not. His proximity was burning me and I wanted to melting for him, to have him.

If he kept torturing me like this he was definately loosing his teeth!

It's a promise.

The look on his face was clearing giving away how thoroughly he was enjoying the show of me struggling to get my hand off his hold. I needed them to grab his face for myself to get the fuck what I wanted.

Why the fuck my defence or my tricks were not working on him? Ugh, why was he so strong?! If he wasn't this strong I could easily tackle him down and kiss the hell out of him.

The more I struggled the more he teased me.

His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips and a sick sensation spread over my skin. His thumb slowly grazed my lower lip accelerating my heartbeats in my chest. I could literally hear it pounding.

I wanted to bite his thumb as it ignited the fire inside of me but all I did was just breath.

A wave of happiness spread inside me when I saw him lean in with the same infuriating grin on his lips which unexpectedly brought a small smile of happiness on my lips too. Just when I was about to capture his lips he shifted to my ear, leaving me wanting and mad.

"You broke the deal... bad girls don't get rewarded." His hot breath fanned my sensitive skin and I craved for more. Fuck! In a blink he left me taking away his warmth along. Anger filled me as I realised he was playing me.

Bloody hell!

"You can't do this!"

"Oh mate, I can do a lot."

He bloody had the audacity to smirk after saying that!

Can't lie, he was looking smoking hot holding powers in his hands. He was hell proud of himself and flying in the cloud nine thinking he won. But he doesn't know me yet.

I get what I want and I don't play fair.

I smirked.

"Oh really?" I said in my most manipulative tone I could while folding my hands confidently but on inside trying to calm myself down as much as possible because he was not helping at all.

"Yes. Now let's go or the race will be over."

In a swift move he held my wrist and started walking in long strides while I practically ran to keep up with his pace.

What the hell!

"It's not over," I reminded him.

"It's only started. Look for yourself, mate," he remarked with a grin on his lips. His lips.