13. I'll bite your neck

Alpha Adrian

The moment I witnessed those prints on her wrist, no lies I felt dead elation. My system suddenly craved with the nasty need to mark her more, to give her love marks all over her body.

Leaning my rear on the kitchen, I had to hold the edge tight as my thoughts ran wild wondering how beautiful she would look with those on her skin.

'Also it'll let others learn whose she is!' Zedd spoke up.

'She's mine!' I declared.

'Ours, stupid!' I groaned in response as sharing her even with my wolf made me feel a little jealous.

She hid it back right away under her long sleeve and I felt I had to take her out of my sight to put my head back in right control otherwise me or definitely Zedd won't be able to stop.

Without uttering a word, I immediately strode outside to the hall.

I distractedly ran my fingers through my hair, using my finger tips rubbed on the scalp and feeling mad tugged at my roots. A groan escaped me as I couldn't understand why was I going through this?!

'She's our damn mate! I want her in my arm!' Zedd suddenly speaks out. His tone loud but I know he's just breaking weak. He continued in a powerful yet yearning voice, 'I want her to hear this racing heartbeats for her, her to feel the same shivers that we do even on the smallest contact, to burn in the same fire as we burn in for her, to madly yearn to mark me as I do, crave for my kisses not feel shocked by just a peck on the cheek... I want her to passionately love me back like all the mates do! This is not how it was supposed to be!! Who even chases their mates?! This is bullshit! Lord Moon, stop fucking with me and make her a wolf, now!' Zedd yelled then ending line in my brain.

'You know that's not possible.' I replied softly trying to make him understand.

'No, I don't know anything! He is the one who put us into this shit, so now he must help us out of this ridiculousness as well! She's our damn mate but we can't mark her. Can't touch her. Fuckin' can't even love her openly! What kind of stupidity is that?' He was making a scene now. Ugh!

'Stop over reacting and pull yourself together! If you thing behaving like a daily soap actor you'll get the heroine then, no. That's never gonna happen. What's wrong with you? Goddammit you're an Alpha wolf!' Despite me not wanting my voice came out extra rude .'Only choice we had is to either accept her or live without a mate for the whole life remembering we had her but we didn't choose her. And we have already chosen her so this is of no use. Buckle up it was never going to be easy!' I was talking like some saint while inside wanted to pull his hair out for bringing it up.

I groaned.

'Yeah.' He murmured.

My eyes felt as if burning. I slowly breathed in to calm myself but suddenly realisation hit me like a brick on my nose.

I straight away zoomed to my room to get the aiding kit.

No matter how much that mark captivated me I had to treat her.

Getting the kit, I zoomed back to her and as I reached the door on my display her slim curvy back. Fuck.

I slowed down my pace mentally chanting hard not to lose my mind and strictly reminding my heart to keep my hands to myself if I wanted them intact.

As I silently stepped closer to her, instantly her galvanizing chocolaty smell hits my system running thrills & excitement through my nerves.

She had unknowingly started possessing a lot of power over me. Just her smell turns me on. Closing my eyes for a second, I breathed her in.