25. you're a very bad girl

Diya

Placing his head on my lap, he laid on his stomach and casually asked me to dress him as if that was our most normal position to be in. I don't understand where to put my hands. He had his arms on both side of me.

I took in a breath and without hurting myself anymore lightly place my wounded left palm beside his veiny arm, on the other side scrolled closer the aid box near me on the edge of the bed.

My gaze shift at his blood that had now dried on his nape and t-shirt, it made me uneasy as if creating some knots in my stomach. Frankly, I didn't even falter before hitting him. I knew the sharp edge might do cut his head but not to this extent. While I hit him, my intention was only to get him fainted like it happens in movies so then I could get myself out of this cage.

I shouldn't have hurt him. He just wants his mate. He just wants to love her openly. I have seen it in his eyes how he holds himself back everytime. He doesn't want someone who's always fighting with him. Who wants to leave him.

I have started to get feeling for him but I'm not his mate. I'm not made for him. I'm not even a werewolf to start with.

I gulp before rubbing the wipe on his nape. As I do it his dark blood gets on my fingers making me more apprehensive. Taking a deep breath I clean his nape clean and put down the bloody wipe at the corner of the box when I couldn't think where to put them.

As I get the antiseptic tube I glance at my other palm throbbing with pain. My fingers aren't hurt maybe I'll be able to get it open. It's not even paining very much I try to make myself understand. When I'm about to get my arm up his palm reaches for it and grabs hold of it placing it back down, his hold firm.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice tender.

"Uh- I need to apply this on the wound, it'll help heal soon. And will hold you hair?"

He chuckled.

"Wait, you have superpowers, no?" I realised.

He nods his head slightly in my lap. First of all him in my lap was really making me stiff.

I haven't eaten anything what if my tummy grumbles?

"Can't you heal it yourself?"

"I don't want to." He slowly crawled his arms around my waist.

If he tries anything I'm punching him on his wound!

"You can but won't heal it. Why?"

Is his head empty?

My breathing hitched as back of his thumb started tracing my back in a very slow pace.

"It's something you gave me." his voice soft. He continues his tracing real slow, back and fourth making my senses go weak as the only thing I could focus was his slow caressing.

I shut my eyes trying to control myself together and not let it affect but him being cruel Wolfie Kulfie he kept tracing really low and going back up.

"Diya,"

"Hnn,"

"Do I..." He stopped tracing.

I waited whole three seconds for him to continue. Not the tracing, his sentence.

"I can't read your mind! Say it?" I spat. I don't know why I was suddenly irritated.

The tracing was calming but it's definitely not that!

He suddenly got up placing his knees on both side of my core while his hands came on my sides. Oh.

"Do I make you nervous?" he said looking in my eyes with his sinister smirk.