27. spank her rear

Alpha Adrian

She was actually a devil. Her brain wasn't like the normal human beings and thoughts weren't like any normal girl. Now that Lord moon has specially chosen me to be her mate, I expect him to provide me with the powers to handle her, and her moods.

Oh her damn moods! She has a serious issue of mood swing! She goes from happy to furious to seductive to sweet to evil in just a bit. At some points I don't understand how to even behave with her and react to her actions?

Her eyes tells me she wants me equally with the same burning need but then her actions are totally opposite.

Ah lord! She is literally making me go mad for her!

But I don't mind it. I smiled to myself as I wait, sitting on the sofa chair tapping my finger on the armrest, for her to come out of the dressing room.

Last night when she ignored me I felt like I was nothing infront of her. I got super angry and then hearing her muffled cried my heart pierced.

I lost my senses. I knew I had to get off the anger someway or other so after making sure she had fallen asleep I went to the dungeon and got some cases done with. Even after torturing those prisoners Zedd wasn't satisfied. That's why then we went to run at the pack borders and checked everything there. Later, when I was tired as fuck and my bones were screaming with pain we came back.

I entered the room from the personal stairs leading to my room. Firstly, I took a hot shower to relax my muscles then got into a grey trouser and walked outside letting my hair wet.

My gaze fell on her tiny frame, sleeping peacefully in the middle of bed. Her tiny frame looked even smaller as she slept curled like a cocoon clutching the pillow close to her heart. Her features had a calm, soft and serene expression. Her long messed up hair were lying on the bed but this two strands were hiding her beautiful face.

I climbed on the bed and slept beside her as silently as I could. I didn't want to disturb her sweet slumber. I forwarded my hand and tuck that strands behind her ear. She had the wound right on her brow bone, I felt sad looking at her like this. I just stared at her for I don't know how much time.

Suddenly she rolled on other side.

'I was looking at you, babe!' Zedd squeals.

'Even in the sleep she won't let us have the satisfaction of looking at her beautiful face.' I laughed.

I slowly pushed my arm under her neck and pulled on her soft shoulders. To my surprise I didn't have to do anything, she herself rolled and snuggled her face in the crook on my neck. Softly getting hold of her wrist I placed her palm with cut on my chest so that neither of us hurt it in the middle. I held on her wrapping my arms around her firmly for her to not get aways from me.

Satisfaction, relaxation, peace is what I felt.

*Doors opens*

The sound of doors brought me out of my reverie. I dart my gaze at the slight open dressing rooms door but there was no sigh of her coming out.

'Ugh! She's taking forever.' Zedd complained.

But then I see her step out graciously with her hair open, light makeup and dressed in a grey shirt over dark blue palazzo pants and black heels. She had her sleeves rolled up three forth revealing her slender arms and... No, three buttons open!

'She looks so hot! I WANT TO KISS HER LIPS!'

'I want to spank her rear for leaving those buttons open.'

"Let's go! I'm ready!" As her eyes meet mine, she said excitedly.

I drop my gaze off her.

"Not yet." I whispered while standing up. I tug on my dark blue jacket. I smiled to myself as I realised we were matching, coincidentally. I slowly took steps towards her and she narrows her eye at me.