31. On your knees, Diya

Alpha Adrian ♦

Mischievous shine in Ayden's eye was evident of the fact he was playing.

I did saw them talking in the after-party. Ofcourse I had my eyes on her until she left the place. She's my mate and I have all the exclusive rights to keep watch on her. I really don't care if she likes it or not.

What am not really happy about is being oblivious of the closeness between them? Well, the compatibility of these two is clearly on peak; stubborn and loves racing, so now I can't figure out if they really know each other or if he is just making this up?

'He's lying. Just look at our dear mate,' Zedd stated.

I turned my gaze and saw the slight discomfort with his touch inside her shiny eyes. She was trying her best to mask it. Yet, she didn't let that smirk leave her lips. Being aware of how her brain works, she must be thinking of the plans of how to make me jealous. Or should I say she has it planned already?

'I would happily let her have her way with me at this moment.' Zedd was melting but I can't allow that.

Subconsciously, I imagined myself giving in to her want and kissing every inch of her leisurely that she moans in pleasures like no-one made her feel before and letting her get whatever she was craving for. I took in a deep breath. Feeling hard just at the mere thought of her made me a little weak with my decision. For a moment, even I considered giving in but ne, no.

Ah lord, definitely I was tempting to but I have made up my mind already and am not looking back. I'm the Alpha and she'll be punished for not keeping her words. She needs to learn discipline.

I ran my fingers in my silky hair.

'Not this easily... Let's see, after all how much yearning is there in her heart for us?'

I grinned.

Zedd smirked hearing that and nodded.

'From what I can see, her breaking point is not so far anymore. She can't hide the desires for much longer.'

I stared at them conversing about something totally ignoring my presence. Really guys?

I fold my arms over my chest and continued staring at them. Honestly, it's not quite easy watching your mate bonding so nicely with your own brother. Who is good for nothing and useless in front of you. I felt jealousy as I kept staring at them laughing at something out of sudden as if it was the funniest thing on this planet Earth.

I saw red when she lightly punched him on his biceps. Feeling more jealous and ignored, I felt like breaking someone's neck. I breath hot air as I reminded myself to keep hold as they were deliberately doing it for me to react.

Diya glanced at me with a winning evil smirk on her lips and my hunger turned into starvation. The feeling was fucking strong to push her on the wall and kiss her so hard that she forgets her own name.

I didn't realise when I strode closer to her. Standing just inches away from her, I took claims of what was mine and dominatingly snaked my arm on her waist. Satisfaction was what I felt as I saw her take in a deep breath at the feel of my touch. The contact didn't fail to give my body shivers.

Glaring into my eyes she tried to get my hand off but I didn't give her time and leaned into her neck.

"Stop playing with me if you don't wanna end up on your knees, Diya."

Smirk replaced my lips as she shivered listening to my strong rough voice whisper in her ears. My lips grazed her earlobe and I pecked below it before standing straight.