23. Diya ran off?

Diya♦

I woke up as I felt by neck staining. I had no idea when or for how much time I slept. I couldn't believe I fell asleep crying.

As the memories of my mum, dad and Vee floated back, pictures of their happy faces appeared infront of my eyes a lone tear rolled down my cheeks and fell on the pillow. It was still damp of my tears. That told me I didn't sleep much. I slowly sat up on the bed.

I'll never be able to get myself out of this creatures claws. Maybe it's my fate to die in a beautiful cage like this.

Suddenly my eyes landed on the open doors. I can't be seeing things? I rubbed my eyes to see clearly. I blinked my eye to the open doors for whole two seconds. Without thinking twice or looking around, I tip toed towards door but the room was too big I feared if I'll even reach the door like this. Fuck it! I ran to the door but my heart was beating so fast as if I was doing some robbery in some vintage castle.

Finally when I was on the door, I took in a deep breath and counted till four and released it slowly. Doing that calmed my heart a little. I have to get myself out!

I peeked into the corridor with my back touching the door so I'm not out on display. I looked on left till the last and turned my head on the right. I was surprised as I didn't see a single soul. I felt it strange as I was expecting there would be ten wolves guarding the room. Good there were none, if there were guards how would I get outside of this golden cage.

I put my foot outside on the cold tiles and I felt as if the wave of a small win hit me. I felt now I'll get myself out for sure. I fisted my palms and did a small prayer in my head. Please, god!

I turned back inside. I needed something to guard myself. I can't run off bare hands. The first thing I saw was a vase on the side table near the door, it was slim, long and made of some yellow metal. I instantly grabbed hold of it around from it's neck and turned it upside down so the one yellow tulip fell down on the floor with some water.

As I held it in my palm it was heavy. Perfect to bang someone head. Okay I'm good now.

I was again standing on the door but I don't know the way out. Left or right??

I turn my foot on the left and I don't know when my bare foots started taking long steady steps. I was carefully walking close to the wall trying to hide from the hidden prey eyes. It was a long corridor with weirdly not much doors. Huge wooden carved vintage framed pictures were hanging on the walls. I had no intention to look twice on the decorations of this cage as now I could only see was rays of light of my release.

I'm leaving my dear Wolfie Kulfie!

I soft smirk appeared on my lips as I had hope in my heart now.

As I walked further, I saw a weird door on the wall. Not like the other huge ones like it was where I was locked in. It was really tall but not fat door. I reluctantly opened the door pushing carefully and stairs came into my sight. They were going upwards.

My heart was yearning to go down to run the fucking hell away from this place but there will be wolves down for sure. I bit my lips and looked on my sides. I took in a deep breath.

Should I go upstairs?

My head questioned, what is the place where he would never search for?? Bloody hell I don't even know the place! How would I know that! Argh!

No. No. No. Calm down. Think Diya!!!

I started ascending the circular stairs infront of me as I didn't have the whole day to think and no idea where else to go. Earlier, I saw from the window inside the room we were really high from the ground. So this stairs might lead to terrace. Maybe.