Author's Note

Hey humans!

How are y'all doing?

I'm here to inform y'all that my book Diya The Human Mate is officially completed here... and yes, I have planned to write a sequel in continuation. But due to my studies, I won't be publishing it anytime soon. Yes, I did say I will start posting after the exam in Aug but I realized I won't be able to make time. It takes around 6 to 7 hours and proper concentration to write a chapter. And I have to focus on the next exam that's scheduled in October and January. I don't think I can do both the work together. That is why I'm prioritizing my studies. I know it's not fair to y'all readers who are eagerly waiting for the next part. But it's crucial for me to clear this exam. It was a really hard decision for me to make but I can't risk it so I've decided to go on a hiatus for a couple of months. I'm really sorry. I hope y'all understand my decision and support me.

I wanna let you know that I really love each and every one of you who reads my book. You all are my angels! Each vote on my book gives me so much strength and energy to keep going forward. Each one that adds the book to their reading lists boosts my morale. And all the sweet comments bring tears to my eyes. I never thought I would meet such lovely people when I thought of writing this book. Thank you very much for all the love you people shower me and the book every day. I feel so blessed and grateful to have such genuine and kind readers. I could have never reached this point without your all's support. Keep showering the same love and support and wish me luck! I really need it.

Lots of love,
Witty.

____
____

Last Jokes
____
____

Last Jokes________

________

____
____