0. Crossing the Boundaries

Alpha Adrian

I parked my car in the parking. I was tired now after attending a dinner meeting with the new clients. With my hands still lingering on the steering wheel, I glanced at my wristwatch. 08:52 PM already.

Getting out of the car, I went straight for the elevator.

Just as I was about to press the code for my apartment, Crayon mind linked me.

'We have a trespasser. He knows more than he must. I think you should see him, Alpha.'

'Bring him at the pack house to my cabin. I'm coming.'

~~~~~~~~~~

"Please... let me go! Please!" Ethan cried. The whole room was buzzing with his crying. He was standing with his wrists separately tied with chains to the ceiling.

Terror was clear in his eyes. Good thing that he was aware of what I was capable of doing. A grin spreads over my face at this thought.

Crayon looked at him with pure disgust. He took a step towards Ethan's tied-up frame.

"Don't," I stopped him.

I knew he would kill him instantly but that's not what I want. He turned around and looked at me with confusion clear on his face. Sitting on the couch, I shook my head once at him in disagreement.

"Wh-" Crayon opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted.

"I won't open my mouth... please... please, let me go!" Ethan spoke between his sobs.

Turning back towards Ethan, Crayon slapped him tight resulting in his body stumbling and his swollen face jerking to the side. If his body wasn't tied with the chains, by now his fat ass might have licked the dust on the floor.

"While we are talking... Nobody speaks. No one. Understood?" Crayon told him rudely which brought a small grin to my face.

He doesn't speak much but when he does, he hates it if someone tries to interrupt him. Nobody likes line cutters.

Even before Crayon finished speaking, Ethan's eyes started closing slowly and his head fell forward. He fainted.

"Loser," he mumbled with dismay.

"Why do you want him to live?" he asked while he walked towards the chair placed near the couch. He leaned plopping his elbows on his knees, palms joined and glanced into my eyes for an answer.

Crayon is somebody who will not hesitate to look you straight in the eyes. He has a lot of respect for me but that doesn't stop him to speak what he thinks.

I run a hand in my hair and spoke looking directly into his puzzled sky-blue orbs with a smile.

"Who said I want him to live?"

He furrowed his thick eyebrows and narrowed his eyes not understanding.

I stood up from the couch and walked towards the cupboard across the counter. I halt in my track and looked back turning my neck.

"Did I?" with a slight nod I asked him.

He didn't say anything in reply but his lips curved into a sly grin. He understood I had something dangerous going on, for this ugly piece of mutt Ethan, in my head.

As I reached the cupboard, "You want a drink?" I asked him.

"Yes, please."

I opened the wooden doors and my eyes searched up and down for my favourite wine. With my back towards Crayon, I spoke in a serious tone.