26. kinky wolfie

Diya

I hate myself for not being able to hold the gasp as he pulled on my earlobe. My skin was burning with anger.

"Very bad." he whispers once again and settles me down on my feet straight.

His hands still all over me. His grin was making me want to chop him into pieces and flush him away.

"How the hell could you say it! What do you think of yourself hnn?"

"Truth is bitter."

He has the audacity?! I wanted to break his teeth!

Instead, turning my face on side I tried to step back, his closeness was infuriating me to no extent. But his hands pulled me closer making me collide on his hard chest. I glare in his eyes but he seemed to be not affected by it at all. He shamelessly smiled instead.

"Leave. Me!"

He shook his head.

"Fine."

I'm not begging him anymore to leave me, neither am I going to cry. How much more time will he stay like this. He'll be tried at a point and leave me himself.

The more I'll push him the more he'll pull me close. And I have no energy left in my system to fight him now. Anyways my palm hurt I don't wanna shed more of my blood for him.

Just when I was adamant with my decision he turned it into dirty game. His fingers started drawing lazy patterns on my back and waist. I take a deep breath as his thumb started drawing small circles on my waist.

I glare more in his eyes.

I couldn't understand how his minute grazing was affecting me from my head to toe. I close my eyes as I felt goosebumps on my skin when his fingers slowly traced my spine to my nape.

I'm not giving him the satisfaction by reacting. He can do whatever he wants!

"Why are you taking my anger out on the food?" he asked feathering my neck and then jaw. His gaze on his hand.

I'm not talking to you!

"Hnn?" He prompted.

I turned my gaze off him, uninterested.

"Dont you know the value of food?" he said in an acusive and manipulative voice. His thumb tenderly feathers my cheek and my inside was feeling the butterflies.

Someone get him off me!

I didn't open my mouth praying for him to get tired. Get tired!

Suddenly his gaze darted in my eyes and he asked, "Are you not gonna say anything?"

He thinned his eyebrows when I didn't respond.

"You're not even fighting?" his voice concerned. Gladly, his fingers stopped working on my skin but he didn't let go off me. His one hand on my back hold me in place and other on my neck.

I was too drained to fight him. It was useless. It was taking me no where.

Uninterested with what he was saying, I broke his gaze turning it downwards. His dark red lips held my eyes captive for a whole torturous second. I forcefully turned them down and his neck came in sight. I couldn't understand why his neck was so sexy, sensual.

What the hell is wrong with me? Now I'm finding his neck sensual!

"Why are you not saying anything?" he questioned dropping his hand from my waist.

Thankyou.

I immediately turn ony heel and walked towards the bed while ignoring his huge damn surprised existence.