Chapter 25: Dinner Disaster

look at the pic at the side!!

Edited by me!

--

What am I doing?

You and Tadashi walked side by side, your hands brushing ever so slightly, as you two entered the San Fransokyo mall. There was no crowd of people there, which was a sudden mystery to you, making your journey to a restaurant that Tadashi asked you to eat with him. You entered the restaurant an sat on a vacant table, giving a small smile at Tadashi who gave you a cute cheeky smile.

A few hours earlier, Tadashi himself went up to you and invited you to eat dinner with him in a restaurant. You were about to decline when something came up your mind, making you agree with his offer. Maybe you could spend a little time with Tadashi, where you can actually nice with him, so your plans weren't that obvious. The restaurant you were in wasn't that fancy but it looked so nice and elegant that it made you insecure that you were only wearing a simple dress and flats.

Your mind started to go back at the past events, the festival, your past revenges, the sweet dance, the party, Hiro's secret and everything. It only came to you now that ever since you got here, your life has been more active than usual. You're not sitting on the sofa, you're not sleeping all day, you're not texting, well, no as much but still, everything is so eventful everyday thanks to the Hamada brothers. It's not that your complaining or anything but it feels different to be angry with someone for so long. And it seems impossible to be loathing Tadashi Hamada, who now wants to help the world for a greater good.

"(Y/N), snap out pf it. I know the restaurant is good and all but pay attention to me also." said Tadashi, snapping his fingers in front of you, his face holding a pouting expression. You quickly shook your head and smiled at him, chuckling lightly. "Okay, okay, sheesh. You're more impatient than I remembered years back. I'm just complimenting the way this restaurant looks." you replied, raising your head and examining the place.

It was true, the place did look amazing. The light made the restaurant gleam like crystal and gold, the silver like chandelier above you two was shinning brightly, the tables were covered with clean white cloth, chairs were designed perfectly, the were some odd paintings perched on the wall, designs were everywhere, and each tables has good distance between them, making private talks possible.

"True, but I think I invited you here to chat with me and I'm jealous that you actually give more attention to the restaurant than me. That is just unfair." Tadashi grumbles, crossing his arms and looking like a small cute boy who didn't get the perfect gift. You actually managed to giggle at his cuteness and pinch his cheeks, you leaning on the table a little. "Aww, you are to adorable to ignore." you chimed, pinching Tadashi's cheeks ever more. You could feel the heat from Tadashi's face, his cheeks were tinted pink from your pinching or the embarrassment right now.

"Atleast now I'm giving attention to you, you big baby." you teased, leaning away from Tadashi. He gives you a slight glare, but instead of glaring back, you found yourself chuckling at his childishness. Soon, the food you ordered was placed down on your table and you both started eating in silence until Tadashi finally spoke up. "I haven't see you in the party, (Y/N). Where were you? I was looking for you." Tadashi asked, gulping down the food he's chewing. You almost choked on your food when he brought up Avah's party. True, you were anticipating Tadashi's question for the party, but you were not ready for that NOW.

"R-really? I was actually late for Avah's party. I tried looking for you through the crowd but I didn't see you anywhere at all. I wasted all my time searching for you but you were not there. So the question is, where were YOU?" you remarked, hoping your voice didn't crack to give it away. Tadashi, who was slightly taken back by your remark, sat silent in his seat as he tried to answer your question. "I was kinda feeling sick. I was ready for the party until my stomach ached and I felt dizzy. I'm sorry I couldn't show up." Tadashi answers, not knowing that you actually know that real answer. You hid the smirk that was making its way to your face.