Chapter 18: Revenge 3- Pastry Disaster

You don't know how long you have been staring at your cold food but you knew it was long enough for flies to fly around it and eat it. You were not so hungry after you have shared your story with Sarah yesterday yet, something inside you wanted to thank her. After you let out all the anger inside you, you have felt like the weight that has been buried deep inside you was gone.

In shorter words, you felt more amazing but you can't find yourself eating anything delicious. Ynna, who was right across the table, was staring at you worriedly for she knew what happened yesterday. Of course you would tell her but Ynna can't believe that you would share something so personal to someone you have just known a few days ago. Not to mention that your meeting with Sarah was not the best but Ynna didn't question your actions anymore, she trusted you and you trusted her.

"(Y/N), could you atleast take a bite? It's (favorite food) and I have made it extra special with a (favorite drink)." Ynna said, gesturing to the cold drink beside your now cold food. You stayed silent and just continued staring at your food and once in a while poking it. Ynna sighs, standing up before taking her plate and used utensils. She went to the sink and washed the plates and utensils. "If you don't wanna eat, just leave your food alone." she said and was about to turn to you only to see no one sitting on the table.

She glanced at the stairs and caught sight of your (H/L) (H/C) swayed as you hurriedly went up. Ynna only shook her head before taking a peak at the untouched food. "Too bad she can't eat it..." Ynna mumbled, looking at her burnt hand. "I got hurt on making that meal for her. Oh well..." and with that, Ynna continued to wash the dishes.

You went up to your room, slamming the door open and close. You took of your shoes before lying yourself on your loving bed. You felt numb for some reason, you wanted to sleep your problems away but you couldn't. You flashbacked yourself at the events yesterday, the talk has its ups and downs but mostly the downs. You might have felt relieved after letting out your anger but your anger with Tadashi rose up.

But the weird thing is, you find yourself smiling and in glee when you're with Tadashi. And here's the mind blowing part, you were actually happy with his presence and you don't even know the reason why. You hated him right? You loathe him right? But why do you, after a few days, felt so happy around him? Are you starting to like him like in the past?

"Ugh! Tadashi!" you yelled before throwing the nearest thing to the light switch. Then, the lights turned off and the only light existing is  the moon. The moon's light shined on your figure as you placed your arm on your tired eyes. "Tadashi, you are so confusing.. Why do I hate you so much yet I want to be with you? This is so hard..." you muttered yourself before your eyelids betrayed you and you fell asleep in an instant.

***

 "(Y/N), can you buy some cupcakes on Lucky Cat Cafe?" Ynna questioned from the kitchen as you watched your favorite show in the TV. You sigh, "Can I buy somewhere I don't hate?" you asked her only for Ynna to yell back. "No, you can't. Cass' cupcakes are better than others. They're my favorite." Ynna yelled dreamily and you could already hear her faint sound of happiness from the kitchen as she imagines the cupcakes.

With a loud groan of laziness, you stood up before going to the bathroom to take a shower and change. You put your hair into a messy bun before going out of the bathroom and grabbing your purse that had a really good amount of money in it and some credit cards. Let's just say you were pretty rich from your past jobs. "You know, I do know how to make cupcakes and all. I took baking lessons for a few years. Maybe I could bake you some than buy?" you ask, hoping that Ynna would give up and just let you bake but Ynna was really persistent with having cupcake from Lucky Cat Cafe.