Chapter 35: Dinner With The Hamadas

What is the color of the dress? Blue and black or white and gold?

For me, it's blue and black. And also, it was discovered that it is indeed blue and black

--

Three weeks ever since your parents have told you the shocking news and those weeks were probably the most normal weeks you have you had at this point ever since you moved here at San Fransoyko. All of you did nothing but enjoy everyone's company for a change, trying to push away all the things that has happened.

And yet, even with all the interactions and conversations, you still can't find the heart to call your parents father or mother. Everytime you tried, memories will attack you and it will just push away the courage for you to do it.

Here you are, getting ready for a dinner you and your parents have planned this evening. You weren't the type to go out and have some bonding time with anybody but Ynna has forced you out, just so she could have some time for herself. You agreed with it, not wanting to ruin Ynna's moment to have some alone time since you have been hanging on her shoulder for quite a long time.

You looked at your reflection on the mirror, your face holding a deep frown. You had make up on, accessories, a simple (F/C) dress and your hair curled at the end. And you had to say with all honesty, you looked so ridiculous with everything you had seen on you. You're a girl from heart to soul, of course, but you're not a girly girl that everyone thought you are, everyone except for Sarah.

Speaking of the devilish sister, someone steps inside your room, quietly closing it. With the help of the full length mirror in front of you, you quickly saw Sarah looking back at you, an amused smug expression crossing her face as she held her laughter, which was noticeable. "You look like someone who was drowned in a pool of make up." Sarah jokes, giggling a little.

You rolled your eyes, spinning your swivel chair to face her. "Oh har har, it's not like you're any better than me. Look at you, you look like you need surgery for wearing a (Least/F/C) dress. Can you like change? Because that dress is a crime itself. Do you want some ice with that burn?" you retorted back at her, smirking as you saw her expression change into an annoyed one after looking down at her ugly ass dress.

"Shut up." Sarah says, gritting her teeth.

"No, you shut up." you spat back.

"No, you!"

"No, you!"

You continued arguing, seeing who will give up. You could see your similarities with Sarah, especially at your personality, hence the argue that is currently on going at this point. After a while, Sarah stops, crossing her arms and huffing irritatedly. "I could see that we really are sisters." Sarah mutters, looking away from your form and settling herself down on your comfy bed. As much as you want her to sit down on your bed, you bit your tongue lightly, not wanting another stupid fight to commence again.

"So Sarah, I was thinking." you said but before you could continue, Sarah cuts you off.

"Don't, it's not you."

Staying quiet for a few seconds, you have finally registered her insult that you glared at her. "Really now? If thinking wasn't a part of me, then why did I successfully did my plans on Tadashi? You got anything to retort to that, Sarah?" you smirked at your words, feeling nothing but pride hovering you and your whole soul. Sarah's face changes into a surprised one but continues to change until her whole face was in a full blown frown, making your smirk falter.

"Do I have to remind you that you actually got me in your mess? Along with Hiro and others, who are precisely innocent at this grudge of yours." Sarah says, air quoting the last three words she said. You looked down on the floor in shame, your hands gripping on your dress. True, you did affect some innocent people in your plan. Really, you never thought you could manage to drag some people down with a use of one person.