Chapter 10: Sarah

"Ynna,"

"Hmm?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"..."

"..."

"....No. I'm just tired."

You let out a sigh of relief with Ynna's answer. A few days ago, you have forgotten about Ynna's medicine thanks to Tadashi's weird punishment. But thankfully, when you got to the store again, there was no line and it was still open. You quickly bought the medicine before sneaking away before any Hamadas could see you.

Fortunately, Ynna is feeling better but rarely leaves her room and you felt guilty. She didn't talk to you and always stayed in her room. You knew it was because of her bad sickness but you can't help feeling guilty for forgetting her medicine. But you knew, it wasn't your fault. It was Tadashi's. What sane person would force you to work for them put of nowhere and forcefully make you a wear maid dress that seduces men?

Just eww.

"Okaay, just yell for me downstairs if you ever need help." you said before giving her one last smile and leaving the room. You walked downstairs and plopped yourself on the sofa. You grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. You looked through the shows but none of them got your attention. "Life is boring as it is. Why add news?" you asked yourself, turning off the TV and leaning back on the sofa, sighing.

Then, someone knocked on the door. You turned to the door right away. "Hey Ynna!" you yelled from upstairs. You only heard her groan in response. "Did you expect anyone today?!" you yelled once again and Ynna replied with a loud no. You sighed, standing up from the comfortable sofa. You dragged yourself towards the door and took hold of the doorknob. When you opened the door, you didn't expect HER to visit you. And heck, how did she know where I live?

"What the hell are you doing here?" you asked, bitterly as you stared at the girl. The girl smirked before entering inside your house, without your permission. She passed by you like you didn't exist which made you turn red in anger. "Why are you here? How did you know where I live? Are you my stalker?" you asked as you slammed the door closed.

The girl kept her teasing smirk before plopping herself in your sofa, making it creak a moment. "Oh nothing. Just saw you walk here yesterday." she replied, putting her hands behind her head. It was the same girl who you bumped into and the same cocky winner who lost over Hiro. And not to mention, the same girl who tried to hurt Hiro.

"Oh. Okay. You may now get out of my not so humble house 'cause I don't like you." you said directly, pointing at the painted wooden door. The girl only laughed at you before standing up and placing her hands on her hips. "I don't like you either." she replied with a smile that for some reason you wanted to punch right out.

"You like me, I don't like you. Looks simple enough. Now, you may KINDLY get out before," you said, straightening yourself, "I kick your ass and throw you on the ocean where no one will find you." you threatened and opened the door for her. You teasingly smiled at her as you saw her smirk slowly fade from what you said. "Don't be like that. You should be happy I'm not telling your secret yet." the made you to stop smiling and gently closing the door.

There was silence and only the ticking of the clock was echoing to in the room. "What secret? I have so many." you said with a poker face plastered on your face. The girl rolled her eyes before smirking again. "Oh nothing. Maybe you would respect me if I told you I know about your revenge with that older Hamada." she said, playing her black hair. You stopped dead in your tracks when you heard her. Your whole body turned pale and you gulped nervously as you stared at her.

"How?" you asked, squinting your eyes at her. "I dunno," the girl said, "the way you act around him. Sweet and nice. A little nice...and sweet. I knew right away that you had a grudge on him. Am I right or am I right?" the girl said, yawning and flipping har black hair.