Chapter 8: Ditching Hiro

It feels like it has just been a few days after Tadashi visited you, but it has actually been weeks. And before you knew it, you were being forced by the younger Hamada to drive him to a bot fight. He kept on pestering you the whole morning until afternoon to drive him to the bot fight. You kept answering him it's illegal but he will answer it will be quick which annoyed you for some reason. He tried to bribe you he would give you money if he wins. It was tempting but you answered correctly.

"When will we leave?" you asked Hiro as you stopped dead on your tracks.

Hiro smirked.

It wasn't only for the money that you agreed to take Hiro to the bot fight. Recently, Tadashi told you he has been busy and stressed out with his new invention in SFIT. So busy, he couldn't even spare time to glance at you or Hiro. Seeing him stressed out made your heart leep on joy. How much you wanted to see him tired to the next level.

And when Hiro knew about Tadashi's new invention, he came to you and...

--Flashback--

"I want you to look out for Hiro for me. He might be smart but he's stupid enough to go to another bot fight. I can't be there for him everytime you know. That's why, I'm asking you (Y/N) to look out for him for a while." Tadashi said.

"Are you sure you want ME to look out for him? Gogo or Honey could do that..." you said, emphasing the 'me'. Tadashi groaned and messaged his forehead. He looked so tired and stressed. Silently, you enjoyed seeing him that way. "I trust you (Y/N). Gogo can care about her friends but she's kinda....brutal. Honey is um...too girly for Hiro. She might take him shopping. Shop till you drop that is." Tadashi said, yawning after. Eye bags were also visible and his hair was sticking out of his hat.

He looks good even if he was stressed out...What did I just think? Erase! Erase!

"Okaaaay, I guess." you replied, sighing in defeat after. Tadashi gave you a tired small before giving you a quick hug. "Thanks (Y/N). I know I can trust you. I'll be back in a few hours. See ya." After Tadashi said that, he left with one last wave. You stared at the door he just came out for a while before smiling evilly. "You can trust me Tadashi. You can.." you muttered, cracking your neck as you did.

"Tadashi's gone?" an adorkable voice chimed after a few seconds. You turned your head only to see Hiro, holding his fight bot on his hands. "Yeah, and you better not go bot fighting. Tadashi said it's illegal!" you said, taking his robot away from his grasp. "H-hey!" Hiro tried to get his robot again but you were pretty tall and you got your hand raised up so Hiro could not reach his robot.

"C'mon! It's just one bot fight! I got away last time!" Hiro complained, giving up and sitting on the staircase. You laughed, "That's because Tadashi saved your ass. You're lucky he didn't leave you. If I was your driver, I would have left you soon." you answered back, sitting beside him on the staircase as you tightened your grip on his robot, trying to be ready if Hiro ever tries to take it away from you.

Hiro's eyes sparkled after he heard your words. He stood up and turned to you with a grin plastered on his face. "Great idea (Y/N)! You can drive me there with your awesome sport bike! It's faster and awesomer than Tadashi's bike! Please (Y/N)!" Hiro pleaded, getting on his knees and made a praying style with his hands. You gave him a slightly glare, crossing your arms as you kept the eye contact with Hiro.

"No. No means no and it will always be no. I'm sure you can respect my answer Hiro." you answered.

"Unbelievable." Hiro mumbled, blushing a little on what he did just to get you to drive him to the bot fight. You giggled at Hiro's cute reaction that you couldn't help yourself but hug him tightly. Hiro let out a sharp inhale and he was sure it might be his last inhale of air thanks to your deadly hug. Deadlier than Cass's hug.