Chapter 16: Revenge 2- Ending The Friendship

Don't hate me for this! :< This is for the sake of the story! Sorry Tadashi! *hold a banner that says "sorry not sorry"* Forgive me! And also sorry if this is badly written!

--

It has been a week when you heard from Hiro and Tadashi right after their fight. Neither  of them came to visit you or help you with your invention. It seems like after their fight, your life has been quiet for quite a while now but the good thing in that, you finally finished your invention without any distractions. You haven't tested it but you double checked everything about it and it seems fine to you. Hopefully, your invention would work with no harm.

You stopped your sport bike before lifting up your helmet, flipping your hair away from your face. You gently placed your helmet on the handle before walking inside SFIT with a confident face. You held your invention in your hands, sometimes throwing it in the air to cover your nervousness since you were going to show it to Callaghan today. With a sigh, you slowly walked through the double doors only to be greeted by the young blonde.

"Oh! Hello (Y/N)! Nice to see you again! What are you doing here?" a bubbly Honey Lemon asked as she skipped her way towards you. You could only smile at her kindness. "Nice to see you too Honey! And I'm here to show my newest invention to Callaghan! If I impress him with this," you started, raising your gloves you invented, "I am sure to get into SFIT! Isn't that great?!" you exclaimed. A silence took over you when you saw Honey Lemon silent while Gogo, Fred and Wasabi stopped whatever they're doing and just stared at your direction.

"Callaghan? Robert Callaghan? The creepy dude?" Fred commented, standing up from his couch before walking beside Honey Lemon, Gogo and Wasabi doing the same.

You cocked your head to the side, confused about their faces. "Yeah, Robert Callaghan. Except for the creepy dude part." you spoke, stuffing your invention in your pocket. The whole gang looked at each other and you just stood there, confused. "(Y/N), Callaghan is in jail." Gogo suddenly spoke out of nowhere. Your eyes widened and you almost choked in your own breathe after what you heard from the short haired girl. "In jail? What did he do? He's such a nice guy." you asked in a disbelief tone. Honey Lemon gasped at what you said.

"That's what I said!" Honey Lemon exclaimed with a loud yell after. "Callaghan was actually Yokai, that mask dude who tried to destroy Krei Tech. You watch the news, right?" Fred asked and you nodded. "Ack! Why do you watch news? It's so boring.." Fred said, making a puking gesture and Wasabi smacked him on the head. You have actually heard about this guy in the news the wears a kabuki mask and tried to destroy a building of a very man. But some people, who is called Big Hero 6, saved the whole San Franskyo and placed that kabuki guy in the jail.

I never thought Callaghan would ever do that...

"Why would he do that?" you asked outloud to no particularly. "He wanted to take revenge on Krei for putting his daughter into some kind of portal but luckily, Hiro saved Abigail from the portal but Baymax was left there." Wasabi explained as you listened to every word. Suddenly it hit you like  a lighting. You glanced at Wasabi with a weirded out expression. "Wait, Hiro saved Abigail? Baymax? Wha? Last time I checked, Hiro is just an ordinary fourteen year old boy genius while Baymax is being Baymax." you stated, a brow raised up. The gang stiffened from what you said before exchanging looks. They all whispered at each other for a while as you crossed your arms with a suspicious look.

Finally, after seconds of silence, someone spoke up. "Maybe we could tell you someday. Anyway, you said you want to impress Callaghan with your invention right? Since he's in jail, you could leave your invention at that office." Gogo said as she pointed at the nearest office at the corner. You said her your thank you before waking towards the office and giving your invention to the lady.