Chapter 32: Broken Hearts

I have twitter now!! Follow me!

@ReyJessica

If you followed me on twitter and you're a reader of mine, tweet me "ReynaJessica, it's (wattpad username)" with random emoticons. Let's talk at twitter :)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

--

The sky turns grayer and grayer until it has finally reached to the point where rain started to pour. As cliche as it sounds, the weather mirrors your very own mood at the present moment. Gloomy and sad, but nothing could ever mention how heavy your heart feels, guilt and anger building up inside you as the rain started to make your clothes wet. Even with that as a great distraction for people to go find shelter, you stayed walking at the side of the road, ignoring people passing you.

It doesn't matter for now, nothing feels like home while ALL this is happening to you, including everyone you have brought into it. You have never been so upset with yourself before, even after all the things that you have failed at, this has to be the most upsetting thing you have experienced in your whole life. No, not only because you have destroyed everyone's trust, but also because you managed to also break yourself in your very own plan. Falling in all over again to Tadashi, and the worst part, he probably knows by now, with Hiro's power to speak the truth.

You sniffed, rubbing your runny red nose and closing your blood shot pupils to cover it from the rain. The rain made it impossible for people to know that tears were there on your now slightly pale face, not the rain. You continued walking, not noticing that you're the only person walking down the alley. Your hands gripped on your wet shirt, trying to find warmth on it but failed miserably. Another wave of tears attacked you, your eyes watering both from the rain and the unbearable pain you're experiencing as your feet stomped their way back to your house.

Instead of getting inside your house for the shelter that is beckoning for you to come, you passed by it and got on in your very own sport bike. You placed your helmet on and sped off.

You want to clear your mind off everything, relax and just think for a moment. You want a place where you can concentrate and focus on all the events that has happened because of you. And you know where exactly that place would be and that's where you're headed by now.

***

Tadashi sits on your bed, his calloused fingers on his hair, messing with it, as if he was thinking it would help him on this kind of situation. He can't believe, those were the words that keeps echoing inside his puzzled mind. He can't shake the particular feelings that has been at war after learning the truth. Hurt, anger, and did I mention pained from the heart? He really thought he had forgiven you for everything that he did. But he's confused, what did he do to ever make you act like that?

He thought he is the best friend of yours, and he did nothing wrong. Except for leaving you alone, but he has a perfectly good explanation. Their parents died in a horrible car crash and the doctors needed the presence of their children and aunt Cass was also needed there. Hiro told Tadashi everything he heard and how you're the reason behind all the bizarre yet discouraging things that has happened to him. He should be angry with you, loathe you the same way you did, but something seemed to soften that anger building up in a him in the slightest. He was in love with you but that didn't come up on his mind.

Even though you're the reason why his life has been shucked up, you were there for him, you were there to comfort him when he needed someone to lean on while everything is so screwed. You were there even though you hated him but those reason didn't seem to face away the growing anger in him.