Chapter 21: The Promised Dance

I am so bad at writing the dance moves here...

--

A festival was on going down the street. Adults, teenagers and children was mostly crowding it as they kept going to random booths in the festival. Even though it was crowded with people, you were filled with glee as you walked through the crowd with a wide grin on your face. Yesterday was the most happiest day of your life, breaking Tadashi's heart by making use of your own genius brain. "Ah! This festival is so great!" you chimed, twirling from time to time. You were not the type of girl who loves crowded places, parties or anything but this day was an exception to you.

Even with your successful revenge yesterday, a part of you wanted to go see if Tadashi was fine after what happened to him but you decided not to, it might destroy your good mood that you have. "Ynna! Hurry up!" you yelled through the crowd, searching for a certain raven haired girl. Then, you saw Ynna, squeezing through the people and she would inhale air very sharply as she did. As soon as she got near you, she panted really heavily while her hands rested on her knees. "Why are you so slow?" you asked, pouting at Ynna. Ynna took a few seconds before responding, "If you weren't dancing away from me, I would have been beside you the whole time." she responded, still panting.

You shrugged, "Sorry. I'm just in a good mood right now." you said, twirling once more, making Ynna frown but smile a little as she saw you grin in happiness. It was rare to see you in a state like that, that's why Ynna decided to go with the flow and join in with you. "That's nice. Hey! Let's go there!" Ynna exclaimed, pulling you all of a sudden to the booth that sells fireworks and kites. You, who was still smiling, just followed with great obedience . "Look at this." Ynna said, taking a random firework and playing it in her arms. You only laughed a little before placing your hands into a random mask, examining it a little until someone called out your name.

You and Ynna turned to your side and saw Tadashi, standing there. "(Y/N). I have been looking everywhere for you." Tadashi stated, walking towards you. Ynna only looked away, slowly hiding somewhere while you only took a few steps back as Tadashi walked nearer and nearer to you. Thoughts started to bombard your mind. Questions filling up your mind as you kept you eyes on Tadashi's form.

Did he know? Did he figure out? I think he does..

 But, you didn't care. You want see how he reacts, you wants to see him angry and furious for what you did to him. So, you inhaled sharply before clenching your hands into tight fists as you held a serious face. "Why? Because you're man? Because your life is getting destroyed?" you asked, with a tone of seriousness as you silently glared at Tadashi. Tadashi turned confused at what you said. "What? Why would I be mad when I'm really happy right now?" Tadashi ventured, smiling and flailed his arms around for a few seconds. You blinked a few times, looking at Tadashi from toe to head before slowly turning around.

He doesn't know still...that's...good? I guess..

"But I have heard that your girlfriends broke up with you. Aren't you sad? Or angry?" you said as you walked, Tadashi following you right beside. Tadashi shook his head, "No. I really wanted to break up with them a long time ago. I just don't have the heart. Besides, they don't really love me. They just want me so they could show me to their friends." Tadashi stated, grinning form ear to ear. You earlier looked like a maniac for grinning like that but now it just disappeared in thin air. You just helped Tadashi in his pathetic life instead of making it hell. Your plan just backfired and blew up into your face (saw this in a comment).

"And (Y/N), Tadashi started and you turned to him, "I want to thank you." Tadashi said and you were beyond surprise to hear that from him, the one who destroyed your life. Still walking, you gave him a confused look but chuckled. "What did I do?" you questioned, laughing a little. Tadashi placed both of his hands in his pocket before smiling at you gently. "For giving me strength. Because of you, I learned how to let out my real feelings without fear or anything! And it felt so good! I really need to give you credit." Tadashi stated, his eyes locked with yours. You couldn't help but stare back to his brown eyes, you feel like you were lost in his eyes but you quickly slapped yourself mentally.