Chapter 28: A Friend

Yesterday.

That was the only day you were focusing on for today. Your eyes were staring at the glass of water in your hands as your mind started to flashback from the events yesterday. It wasn't Hiro fault, nor was it Tadashi's fault, it was yours and only yours. If you haven't blabbed your mouth about Hiro and Sarah's relationship, none of the events yesterday would have been existing in your mind. You gritted your teeth and slammed the glass on the coffee table, the glass breaking into pieces and the table shaking.

"Ugh! Stupid!" you yelled out into the empty house, quickly attaching your back on the sofa. If Ynna was here, she would have been telling you to get over it since it was your fault obviously but she was visiting her stupid dead sister, Chloe. With a frustrated sigh, you harshly plooped your hands into your lap and glared at the broken pieces of the glass on the floor.

"What am I going to do?" you asked yourself, the word of Hiro echoing in your mind over and over again, the sting not lessening.

"I HATE YOU!"

The words itself could hurt anyone, but if you hear it from someone you care, it will hurt like hell, maybe even worse than that. Shaking your head, you stood up and grabbed a dustpan and a broom before beginning to clean up the mess you made. As soon as you're done cleaning up, your phone buzzed inside your pocket. You checked the message you received.

Tadashi:

(Y/N)...I'm sorry for yesterday, and Hiro...I don't know if he's sorry but I'M REALLY SORRY for yesterday... I just hate it when Hiro keep a secret from me...You don't know but it hurts when he keep something away from me....Aunt Cass is mad at me also and it doesn't look like things are starting to look up...Hope you could text back..Bye

Your kept re-reading the message again and again until it finally registers into your mind. A smile crept its way into your lips before it grew into a big grin. You never thought Tadashi would apologize to you and somewhat, it feels good to have someone apologize sincerely, except for Nicolas who you still hate. "Whatever." you said and was about to put your phone back to your pocket when you accidentally clicked the gallery and a video started to play.

It was the same video of Tadashi's ex girlfriends fighting over him. You never really did watch the whole thing and there was another video of where Tadashi was humiliated in Avah's party. It would be a shame if someone posted it on the internet for eternity...

You sat back down on the sofa and played the first video once again. As you watched, you can't help but to feel better for watching Tadashi's exes fight over him right in front of the whole customers on the cafe. Your stomach only started to hurt more when you saw Tadashi trying to stop them from fighting but ended up getting slapped on the face and slipping on the floor. "This is going to be viral!" you commented to yourself, wiping away a tear of joy as you click the next video, Avah's party.

You swore you could feel your stomach doing a freaking back flip from laughing so much. Tadashi's expression on the humiliation was priceless. But still wasn't enough from the humiliation you took years ago.

You almost forgot how good it feels to see Tadashi suffer and now that feeling is back, completely ignoring the fact that Hiro will always get affected of whatever you're doing with Tadashi. An idea popped in your mind, making you smile in a very weird way that you never expected. You stood up from your seat and dashed your way back to your own room before slamming the door with great force that it made your room shake for whole two seconds.

You sat on your swivel chair too quickly that it swayed a little too far from your computer. You scooted your swivel chair back near to the computer before turning on the wi-fi. As soon as it connects to your phone, you quickly browsed through every website you could find to actually humiliate Tadashi more by posting his embarrassing videos there. And after all of that was covered, one click of a button, Tadashi's reputation would be emptier than anyone's stomach.