Chapter 3: Meeting The Rival

The sun shined brightly as its rays shined brightly on your face. You groaned, turning to the other side. Now the burning sensation was behind you. Sighing, you sat up on your bed and rubbed your eyes. "Dang that sun..." you mumbled, standing up and stretching.

You did all your routines and now, you're just sitting on your couch watching movies. You got your legs on the couch while you're upper body was down on the ground. In other words, you were upside down. You kept on clicking the remote but no movies were interesting.

You glanced at your side and saw a book on the ground. You quickly stretched your arms and took it. Still upside down, you stared at the the cover. It was one of your favorite book when you were younger, a girl who was despised and wanted to seek revenge.

"Tsk, this book is so old." you said, throwing it on an unkwown corner of the living room. You stood up and dusted yourself. You turned off the TV and  yawned a little as you walk back to your kitchen. You took your phone and your keys before heading towards your motor bike.

Is Hiro still in the park?

You sped away to the park.

***

Your eyes scanned the whole park, only to see no sign of Hiro. You took one last look before walking towards to your sport bike and riding it. You didn't know where Hiro is but you made your way to the one place you think he might be in.

Lucky Cat Cafe.

You were kinda excited yet irritated to get there. Aunt Cass might be there and Tadashi might be there. The thought of Tadashi made you tighten your grip on the handle and made you step on the gas harder, making your sport bike make a loud noise.

A few minutes, your sport bike suddenly came to a halt. "What?" you said and got off your bike to inspect it. You checked the engine and the wheels but nothing seems to be wrong or broken. "What is wrong with this thing?" you asked yourself, getting on your bike and tried to get it to go but no avail.

Stupid thing! Broken for nothing!

"Miss, do you need help?" someone said from behind. You turned around only to see an attractive man with a baseball cap, a white t-shirt with a cardigan covering it and jeans. Deep down, the only thing you could think about is how this man can make any girl fall for him (a secret message for fangirls).

This guy is a chic magnet

"Do I look like I need help?" you asked then turned back to your bike. You kicked it again and again, muttering curses as you did. You heard the guy chuckle and walked beside you. "Kicking the bike won't fix it." he commented.

I glared at him. "You think?"

The guy laughed and checked your bike. As you watched the guy, you can't help but think that he looks familiar. A bad familiar that makes you want to break something now. You shook your head, everyone looks familiar to me now.

"Hmm, this bike looks fine to me. What seems to be the problem?" the guy spoke to himself as he fiddles with the engine. You wanted to tell him not to but you let him, he might be useful. He can be a mechanic.

"Maybe I could expect it better in my house." the guy turned to you, "Can I?"

You reluctantly nodded. The guy turned the bike on and started pushing it. You, not knowing what to do, helped him push it. "I'm Tadashi Hamada by the way. I thought you might need to know since I'm helping you."

You almost tripped when you heard him introduce himself. Again, your temper rose up to the highest point that it wasn't irritating anymore. It was pure hate. You could have stopped helping him push the bike but too late for that.