Chapter 5: With Tadashi

Hello everybody,  my name is Markiplier and welco--

Wrong website....

--

You were currently watching a random movie which you thought was a comedy slash romance. You weren't really a fan of romance but there was no other movies that were on so you got stuck with this one. You drank up your soft drink and continued eating the chips that was beside you until you heard a noise coming from outside. It was a beeping of a car.

You didn't paid any attention to it and continued watching but it kept on beeping and beeping until you had enough. You stood up instantly, making the remote and your chips fall to the ground. "Who could that be?" you asked yourself.

You fixed your messy bun before leaving the house to see who's the lunatic that wanted to be killed. You saw your bike outside, all clean and no scratches. You smiled in delight but only to let it disappear when you saw a guy standing beside it. It was the one and only, Tadashi Hamada.

"What are you doing here?" you asked, rather a little bit harsh. Tadashi smiled to you. "Can't I visit a friend?" he asked, opening the gate and letting himself inside your front yard. The word 'friend' echoed in your mind and you were sure you were laughing bitterly.

This is easier than I thought! He's easily fooled! So much for being smart!

You gave him a fake smile. "You can. Thanks for fixing my bike. It's fixed, right?" you questioned, looking back at your sport bike. Tadashi nodded and took your hand. You felt the warmth of his hand already, your face reddening a little. "Let's take it for a ride! C'mon now!" Tadashi suggested, tugging your arm.

You didn't have time to reply that you found yourself sitting behind Tadashi as he turns on your sport bike. Tadashi twisted the handle downwards, making your bike let out a roar. "Got your helmet on?" Tadashi asks, looking back at you. You nodded, Tadashi smiles.

"Hold on tight to me." he instructed, looking infront again.

Hell naw! No way I'm doing that!

"No, I'm good." You said, clenching the handle behind the bike. Tadashi let out a hum of response before speeding away. You almost screamed in suprise when you started, your bike felt faster and more dangerous than last time. You tightened your grip on the handle behind you but the fear of falling made you terrified a little.

Tadashi might have added feature to my bike 'cause it feels different. Or, he really drives like a maniac!

So terrified that you quickly wrapped your arms around Tadashi's torso while your eyes are closed. You felt Tadashi stiffen at your action. The bike maneuvered to the other side but Tadashi quickly drove it back to the right lane. You sighed in relief when Tadashi slowed down his driving, your tensed muscles relaxing.

"Scared of your own bike, (Y/N)?" Tadashi teased, not letting his sight out of the road.

"It's your fault! Driving like you're being chased!" that was your only reply until you slowly open your eyes. The surrounding was blurred for a moment but it slowly came clear to you. Your jaw almost fell to the ground when you saw your former choice institute right in front of you looking new and more gigantic than last time. "Whoa...What happened to SFIT after five years?" you thought out loud, slowly ascending the tiled stairs.

Tadashi parked your bike somewhere in front of the institute before catching up with you. You didn't notice him though, you were to mesmerized about the new appearance of SFIT. The details of its design was so beautiful that it was hard not to stare at it. "Why did I ever leave SFIT?" you ask yourself and Tadashi turned his head to you.