Chapter 1: Finally Back || revised

Ynna = I-na, Ina

--

A large plane designed with red strikes has come into a landing. The wind blew harshly outside but the passengers didn't seem to notice. As soon as the plane doors opens, everyone got their luggage and left the plane.

You sighed, taking out your earphones that has recently blasted your favorite song on. Typical, after long time in this cursed plane now they play my favorite song

You walked inside the cold terminal, seeing other passengers take their seat or meet up with their family and friends. The sight made you gag yet you ignored it and proceeded to search for someone among the crowd. It didn't take you much time to spot her when you caught sight of your name on a cardboard. With a sigh, you went to her.

"Miss (L/N)! Over here!" she yells, waving the board side to side. You shake your head at her, but gave her one of your unamused smile. "Hello miss (L/N)! I'm Ynna! So nice to see you again!" excitedly, she takes your hand and shakes it with a gentle smile.

"Yeah, you too." you said with no intention of greeting her back.

"Ahh...yes." says Ynna awkwardly, scratching her neck. You two walked out of the terminal and you found your sport bike parked in front. With a smile, you walk to it and placed a hand on the seat, feeling its smooth surface. "My bike..you really took good care of it."

Ynna nods, her smile not leaving her face. "Of course, plus your house is in good shape."

You nod, before taking out your wallet and taking a large amount of cash from it. You toss the money into Ynna's direction and fortunately, she caught it on time before it hit the floor.

She gasps as soon as she saw how expensive the amount of cash she got from an nineteen year old. It seemed to her that you were much more richer than her in so many levels.

"T-thank you, miss (L/N)-"

"(Y/N)," you cut her off, as you hop onto your bike.

"W-what?"

"(Y/N), call me (Y/N). But don't think we're friends just because I asked you to use my name. I'm very picky on who I choose as friends." you say, putting your key inside the ignition and testing its engine. You smile at how good it sounds, like it has been bought just now.

Ynna hides her overflowing joy with a weak smile. "Thank yo-"

Before she could finish her sentence, you sped off with your sport bike, leaving traces of smoke behind as you did.

***

You parked your bike in front of your house, hoping off and taking off the helmet you have on. You didn't waste your time fixing your hair, you grab your luggage that hung at the side of your bike before opening the front door and entering.

Good and horrible memories swirled around you when you first stepped into your old household. Everything didn't change and a part of you wanted to change everything in here while one part is fighting against that idea. Yes, you smiled away your frustration.

"Home sweet home, baby."

--

I am currently editing this story, but you can still read it. The sequel is up and it is entitled "Mean Heart", it is also finished so no need for you no wait for updates. I am also revising it.

Please follow, vote or comment, friends!

xoxoReynaJessica