Chapter 36: Tease Gone Wrong

(picture and a video)

Vid: I was just watching some vines until I came across one of my favorite viner, Thomas Sanders, and this vine is my favorite of all. Video at the top :)

Picture: I was watching vines again until I went through the comments and saw this. This is what happens when Disney kills people or robots..(picture at the top)

--

The light the radiates from the moon gently crosses its lights in your face as you stared out your window. Everything is silent except for the tapping of your fingers on the frame of the window. The cool breeze touched your delicate face, brushing away some of the unwanted strands of hair out of your face. Two hours ago ever since the dinner and that almost homicide of yours, and you couldn't help but feel empty. It was either Tadashi or how disappointed you are that a precious gift given to you was destroyed.

A loud sigh escaped your lips. You scooted away from window, standing up and walking out of your room. Fortunately, your parents have decided NOT to move in with you but this is the bad part, they have convinced you to let Sarah move in since they didn't have much room in their house. You passed Ynna's and Sarah's room with ease and tip toed down to your kitchen. All of a sudden, the air in your house felt heavy, heavier than usual.

Maybe it has something to do with your unlikely depressed situation. You didn't even know why you're depressed, you just felt like it and you go with the flow. After drinking a glass of water, you grabbed your house keys and went out to have some fresh air. After locking the door, you led yourself out onto the streets, an expression of nothingness plastered on your face. You felt relieved after leaving, the air seemed to enlighten and the coldness of the night has magically blew your troubles away and actually made a smile appear on your face. That was it until a thought crossed your mind, a scowl making its way to your face.

Reminiscing through memories, a memory that you shouldn't have reminisced about, has suddenly popped up. Who was Kylie Johnson? Tadashi had never ever mentioned her with any of your conversations, not even once and it looks impossible for you to ask now since he did learn about everything you have done wrong. Most of all, why did it look like that Kylie is important to Tadashi? Clearly, it has to do something while you were away from Canada. And you wondered what she looked like.

It was past curfew time but you still wanted to let all your mind wonder away so, you did what other people would do. Go up in a tree and stare at the sky. Through the patch of leaves that hung on the branch, you still caught sight of the moon shining brightly at you. "I wonder what Kaize is up to." you blurted, not catching what you have said. All of a sudden, your thought was brought back to Kaize. Somehow, he and Tadashi didn't look so friendly with each other, they looked like they were going to kill each other at any second earlier from the almost accident. Something tells you that whatever happened between both of them, it wasn't a good thing. Not at all.

Without knowing, you fell asleep on the tree.

***

"(Y/N)!" someone yells from down below but you ignored them, thinking that they found the wrong person. But the yells continued and continued until you had enough that you sat on the branch, your legs hanging and screamed back at the person. "Shut the hell up! I'm trying to sleep!" you were about to retort more until you have realize it was already morning and the person calling was Sarah. "Seriously?! It's eight in the morning and you're star gazing at nothing! C'mon, Ynna is worried sick about you! She's seriously freaking out and is planning on calling the police!" Sarah yells and quickly steps back when you have decided to let yourself fall on the ground. Fortunately, you landed safely.