Chapter 29: Through Memories

You expected Tadashi to go home after he's done talking to you but it surely surprised you that he actually managed to sneak away and sleep on your bed, hence the situation at this present time. You had your hands on your hips, shaking your head as you saw the older Hamda sleeping peacefully without a worry on YOUR own bed.

"I don't know what to say..." you said to yourself, an annoyed expression crossing your face. You quietly closed the door behind you before sitting on the swivel chair that was near the computer. You, as silently as possible, moved towards Tadashi, still sitting on the swivel chair. You raised a hand up before brushing Tadashi's hair away from his face. Red formed right on your face as soon as you realized what you did.

Don't think like that!

You slowly took off Tadashi's cap and placed it on top of the table lamp. You could see Tadashi's chest rise up and fall from his breathing, he looked so peaceful even with the problems you caused. It seemed like nothing really bothered him, but reality would always catch up. You leaned your face closer to Tadashi, only a few milimeters and you two would ended up having a kiss. Just now you realized how much he changed these years, he's nerdy-eir as ever, more attractive, humorous and optimistic than pessimist that he was way back. And more gentleman like.

"I wonder why you changed.." you murmured, barely above whisper for you're not going to take the risk to get caught like you're going to kiss him. You leaned away from him and sighed, not enough to wake him up though. You stood up from your seat and walked towards the window, looking outside and admiring the moon above the sky. There was no sound in your room, nothing but Tadashi's light yet cute snoring.

Things from the past started to build up in your mind like a building. All of it seemed like a weird dream, nothing but a fantasy. The pain from the past, it was starting to fade away fast and you were liking the feeling, which made you guilty for all the things you have done to Tadashi. Things changed after a few months, weeks, days, minutes and seconds. As if, no trouble actually came to you and Tadashi, still felt like old times.

Even if you think about the things he has done to you, all the horrible things, all of that seemed like a whole silly argument that you wanted to win at. That's not the only thing that changed, you felt weirdly weird when you're with Tadashi, your face heats up and your heart beats faster. It feels like you...were falling in love with him all over again, and you can't take the risk to be heartbroken again, so, you pushed those feelings away as far as you possibly could.

You hated Tadashi, with your whole damn heart and freaking soul because of the memories he brings back.

But.....

Is it really possible you could forgive him whole wholeheartedly and fall in love with him? Like, start over?

Bullshit.

You snapped away from your thought when Tadashi squirmed under the blanket, looking as if he was going to pee anytime soon. "Oh not in my bed, you don't.." you mumbled, walking over to Tadashi and was about to push him off your bed when you caught sight of a piece of paper in his hands. Without any hesitation at all, you took it and unfolded the piece of paper, curious of what has been written in there.

Kylie Johnson,

I moved on after your death. Hiro thought I was still grieving after your death three years ago. Yet, even after all those years, I still miss you even though I have moved on. Funny story, I met (Y/N) again and she's still amazing as ever. Just the way I remembered her, except, she changed into a fierce woman. Nobody should ever mess with her, she's a dang tiger. Remember those things I told you about her? Hehe, I won the bet, I told you she's the MAN! Don't worry Kylie, I'll take of Hiro, just like you told me so! And (Y/N) is also here, she's a great friend, just like you. Anyway, bye!