Chapter 37: For Real?

Few more chapters until end of the story......I hope you're ready for the surprise..just kidding, there's so surprises </3

--

You kept on running, running until you could feel your heart about to explode. But even with that as your reason to stop, you continued, the large amount of adrenaline rushing inside you. You continued running, not looking back to see if anyone is following you or to see if you ever bumped into someone you know. You never looked back once, fearing if you ever look back, you would slowly go back to live in the past.

You were not embarrassed nor scared for what Sarah had announced earlier. You were completely and utterly confused with your own feelings. You never know of how you felt for Tadashi, it sounds weird to say you like him again. Or dare to say, love him again. It's just doesn't feel right. You thought of him now as a dear friend of yours that you had slipped away from you. And now, you were confused by your feelings, thanks for Sarah being such a babbler and such.

Suddenly, you felt your legs beginning to turn numb and you have no other choice but to stop. Right at the moment, you were nowhere near the mall nor near Lucky Cat Cafe, you were somehow lost in San Fransokyo. You panted heavily as your hands found their way towards your knees. It was such a surprise that you haven't fainted yet. You glanced back, your eyes widening when you saw how far you have ran all the way from the mall, you didn't even recognize the place you were in.

You sigh and started to walk in a slow pace, enough for your heart to go back to its normal pace. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" you heard a familiar voice call from behind. You turned your head to your side and saw Kaize sprinting towards your direction. As soon as he reaches you, he greets you with a breathless "Hi" before panting once again. You giggled at this actions of his. "Hey Kaize, what are you doing here?" you questioned as soon as Kaize regained air. He smiles at you, "Nothing, I was walking by and saw you here. You look like you have seen a ghost or something. You look so pale, are you okay?" Kaize walks closer to you and gently places his right palm on your forehead, feeling the slight cold.

Blood rose up onto your pale cheeks, turning it red. "I'm fine! I just ran a mile or two, I don't really know.." you mutter the last three words when Kaize suddenly pulls your face closer to his. Your heart beats faster than usual, panic taking over you when his lips was near yours. and both was grazing with each other lightly. "You look fine to me, you don't look sick. But, you do look like you have ran a whole marathon, your face is so red." Kaize commented as he gently lets go of your face. The air that hitched on your throat was released with a loud sigh, your hand over your heart.

See, this is another reason, you don't know if your feelings for Tadashi was just a fling because Kaize also makes your heart beats fast. This is such a problem to you.

Stupid teenage problems

"O-oh! Yeah, do you have water?" you asked."Oh, yeah, I do. Here." Kaize pulls a bottled water out of his shoulder bag. You thankfully took it and realized it was only half full. "Sorry, I drank it a while back. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, no. Thanks for the water." you took the cap off the bottle. You were about to drink when someone suddenly slaps the water away from you before handing you a newl bought bottled water. You were about to curse to the person when half way on speaking, you saw Tadashi holding out the cold water bottled that looked like it has been bought minutes ago. Your heart that has just recovered had started beating fast again on your chest, and you could feel the beat radiating against your body.

"T-Tadashi?!" you exclaimed, squeaking the last syllable of his name. Tadashi pushes the water bottle into your hands and your body moved slightly from the force he had put on his simple action. He turns to Kaize, a frown rushing towards his handsome face. Instead of glaring back at Tadashi, Kaize grins. "Tadashi." Kaize says his name as a kind greeting. "Kaize." Tadashi mumbles also in greeting but there was a tinge of hate and anger in his tone of voice. You were beyond confused, didn't Kaize tells you that him and Tadashi were friends? It seemed like he lied to you and it was pretty obvious.