Chapter 4: Meeting The Gang || revising

"I can feel the sexual tension." Says the guy with a beanie.

You and the older Hamada turned flustered out of embarrassment and from instinct, you shoved Tadashi, causing him to fall to the ground with an audible thud.

"You got the wrong idea!" You exclaimed, arms to your chest as you stared with big eyes at the newly arrived group of teenagers. They had their mouth hanging open in shock and eyes wide with what seems like betrayal.

"Are you his girlfriend?" A beautiful blonde with shining green orbs asks politely, a cheerful edginess attached on her tone.

You shook your head vigorously. "No, no, no! I'm not his girlfriend! We're just friends!" You defended.

"Friend with benefits?" The short haired girl with a rich in color purple streak asks, arms crossed as she raised a eyebrow at you.

Where do they these ideas? Seriously. As if I'm going to be friends with him.

"Just. Friends." You emphasized greatly, making sure to take a deep breathe to control your anger. Slight irritation sparked inside you and you held back the urge to scowl at the short girl.

"No so sure about that." The blonde interjects. "We saw what we saw. And it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Do you mind repeating that exact position so I can take a picture?" She takes out her pink phone, eyes glimmering with hope.

"A little help here? If you don't mind." You glanced and saw Tadashi splayed out on he floor, looking like a star fish.

"Oh! Sorry!" You squeaked out and outstretched a had to him. He gratefully accepted it and got up back on his feet with your help.

He fixed his cap. "Thanks."

"No problem." You leads closer to Tadashi's ear, "You better explain to them our situation earlier."

He scratches the back of his neck with a sheepish chuckle. "Yeah . . . ." He trailed off.

Tadashi opens his mouth to explain when he was cut off by the same beanie wearing guy. He points his index finger near the older Hamada's nose and tapped it a bit yet his suppose to be enraged look  didn't falter.

"You!" He hollers loudly in the cafe and you swear you heard something break in the kitchen, "How dare you keep your girlfriend a secret to us?! I thought we're best friends!" He continues, wailing a bit at the end part of his dramatic speech.

Tadashi sighs, pushing the finger near his face away. "We are, we still are. Don't be ridiculous, Fred. I will never keep secrets from any of you. Especially if I have a girlfriend." He defends but all his words fell upon deaf ears. The trio huddled for a few moments before facing you again, an unreadable look carved on their faces.

The first one to break the silence was the short haired girl. She steps up to Tadashi and pulled him by the collar, their faces inches away from each other.