Chapter 11: Festival

Your legs were hanging as your hands held the book you were reading tightly while you were sitting on a tree branch. The cold breeze made contact with your face, your (H/C) hair flowing with the breeze. It was quiet up the tree and it was calm not like down there where people talk loudly and joke around, not thinking that they were destroying the calmness of the park.

Ynna felt better a few days back and that means you can go out without her permission. You kept on reading your (Fave book F/B) when someone called your name from down the tree. You saw the whole gang waving at you with the now not so sleepy Tadashi who kept his smile. "(Y/N)! Yoohoo!" Honey Lemon said, flailing her hands in the air. You pretended not to see or hear them but Honey Lemon's scream made it impossible not to notice them. You slammed your book shut and blew a strand of hair. You literally looked down on them from up the tree and gave them a sweet smile.

"Oh, hey guys! What are you doing here?" you questioned, yelling it for you were pretty far away from them. They have seemed to got your question and answered, "We were just walking to the festival right over there! Wanna join us?" Gogo said, pointing her thumb at the festival that was not far away from the park. You cringe at the sight. You were so up the tree but you didn't see the loud festival going on right over there. You shook your head, "I'm sorry guys but I'm going to sit this one out. I feel like relaxing today and not communicate or see anyone." you said, glancing at Tadashi.

Especially not Tadashi..

"Oh come on! It's going to be AWESOME!" yelled Fred as he kept punching the air. "Yeah! Fred is right, for once!" Wasabi agreed, moving forward a little. "I don't know. I'm pretty high up, I can't go down." you reasoned out, crossing your finger that they would take it and go away yet that didn't. "Don't worry, Tadashi will catch you!" Hiro yelled at you and when you heard what he said, a vein popped right up your forehead. Tadashi turned to Hiro, shock and embarrassment all written over his face. "W-what?" Tadashi spoke.

Hiro turned to his brother. "C'mon! You're pretty strong. And all those time on working on Baymax could have exercised your arms and as simple as catching (Y/N) you can't do?" Hiro exclaimed pointing at you from the tree. Tadashi glanced at you then back to Hiro before crossing his arms on his chest. "That's not an excuse. If I didn't catch her, what will happen?" Tadashi said and Hiro rolled his eyes at his brother's words. "What will happen is, (Y/N) will fall on you and she'll be fine. Now go and catch (Y/N)!" Hiro stated, pushing his older brother near the tree you were on.

Your eyes squinted in irritation as Hiro forced hid brother.

It's fine if Wasabi or Fred catches me but I am NOT going to jump if that nerd will be the one to catch me

"I don't want to jump anymore. I think I'm fine up here." you lied and was about to open your book when everyone started to complain. You rolled your eyes at their childishness and read the book again. But the complaining didn't stop, it continued again and again it looks like they won't stop until you go with them. You slammed your book shut before throwing it down the ground. The gang shuts up and slowly backed away. "If I go with you, will you keep quiet?" you said, annoyance tinting on your voice. Everyone nodded and you groaned.

"Fine! Tadashi! Catch me!" you yelled and quickly letting yourself fall backwards from the tree. You heard the panick voices of the gang and panick attacked you. Scenarios started to fill up your mind and your heart pounded on your rib cage.

Slowly, the sight of the branch you were sitting on became smaller and smaller because of the distance. You closed your eyes automatically and waited for the pain, you don't trust Tadashi, well, not anymore that is. It's funny how an accident can make you change the way you're thinking to someone just like that.